It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2003, 11:46 AM   #1

Sammy80 HB User
Unhappy Really really really worried please help.. :-(

Hi am am really worried. Please take your time to read this...
The tip of my penis has been red for five weeks, its red at the top, and around the hole and it hurts when I urinate, it burns.
Its always worst in the morning when i wake up.

When I have a shower its really really super red, but when it dries of, it looks like its going back to normal, sometimes it even looks like the redness is almost gone.
When I urinate it comes back right away though.
Even if if dont its still coming back, I look at it and feel better cause it looks good, and then i look a minute after and its all red again..

Its driving me crazy. Theres a burning sensation at the top most of the time.
I went to the doctor after 2 weeks of this,and she tested me for tract and bladder infection, gonnorea and clamydia and they all came back clear.
Shes given me 2 creams, they didnt help, one with anti fungal i think it was, clotrimaderm, not sure bout the other one..

Ive also been on antibiotics for the last 10 days and it hasnt helped at all.
This is killing me I am depressed and suicidal ( im supposed to be on prozak but i am not takign them), I was even before this took place but this is getting the best of me.
Can anyone please help me...

Old 08-22-2003, 12:18 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Cool

WOW!! take it ease dude!! No reason to get so scared, and PLEASE stop with this suicide stupid things...all rigth, I dont now nothing about what u got, but it dont seem such a big deal. I can understand ur concern...ur doctor doesnt now what is it... but, just ´couse something is a mistery doesnt mean its that bad. U shoud try a second opinion from another doctor. May be just some fungi ur cream cant reach...or a circulation prodlem ( the redness sugests this for me)... I dont now but that is sure no reason to freak out! Be cool my friend. and go for another doc. that may found ur problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2003, 02:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
while you're waiting for your appointment with the second doctor, try putting diaper ointment, such as desitin, on it.
make sure the ointment has zinc oxide in it. that works for most people, most of the time.
sometimes doctors don't try the simple, easy things.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:34 PM   #4

Sammy80 HB User
Unhappy

I will try the ointment you talked about.
Yes I could get a second opinion, the fact is i dont have all that much money at the moment, im visiting Canada(im from Europe) im here for another 6 months, and Ive seen this doctor 3 times and with all the medications and everything they already charged me for, im already down 400 bucks...
Needles to say I cant go on spending money and then more money when they arent helping atall...3 weeks and 3 appointments with the doctor and no improvement...
Its worrying me sick i just want it to go away it burns and its red all the time..

Old 08-22-2003, 08:22 PM   #5
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Do you feel the burning at the tip only, or deeper? If it's the tip only it may be the soap you are using when you shower. If soap gets into the hole it will burn and continue to burn and feel irritated. Try not getting any soap around the tip of your penis. You can also try (but it may be a bit uncomfortable) take a cup of water and stand in the shower or tub and with one hand hold the hole slightly apart and gently pour the water into the hole with your other hand to "irrigate" it of anything that may be causing the burning such as soap. Hope you feel better soon!

Closed Thread