It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 08:01 AM   #1

foureyes HB User
Post in your opinion, is this weird or even wrong?

hi ya'll

i just recently started to enjoy the pleasures of anal sex... on me that is. okay, its embarrassing to admit that i have been toying with my *** and my prostate for a while now and have immensely enjoyed it. its been a large part of my masturbation routine.

another thing, i just recently had a threesome (my first and first time having sex) with a bi-couple; i see myself as hetero, but willing to experiment. well it led to having anal sex performed on me, which was no suprise to me, i immensely enjoyed this. the nite was long and very enjoyable.

however, after this my old masturbation technique of fingering my ***, well got old and are not doing anything anymore. i still consider myself hetero and are highly turned on by the opposite sex, but now that feel of being anally stimulated is a must for me. a finger is not enough anymore. to those who have experienced this, you know what im talking about - the full feelings and the other sensations that one would not normally get with a finger. anyways, i was thinking of getting a vibrator or a *****. does this make me gay for wanting to have a penis shaped device shoved up my ***? what do you guys make of this? is this weird or even wrong? any opinion is appreciated

foureyes

Old 08-09-2003, 09:11 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
No..wanting a ***** or similar device to use for anal stimulation doesn't make you gay.

Since you enjoyed having anal intercourse with another male it may be that you are bi-sexual or it could just be experimentation on your part. Please be sure that your partner always wears a condom when he penetrates you anally.

As for wanting a device to stimulate your prostate ...there is a device called Aneros which is specifically made for this purpose. You can check it out on various sites that sell sex toys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 06:04 AM   #3

foureyes HB User
MrNice,

thanks for the reply. yeah i have considered that i may be bi, but i consider being bi or gay to be muh more than just sex. but anyways, maybe i'll try the device u mentioned. thanks, foureyes

Old 08-10-2003, 10:09 AM   #4
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Sexuality is so complex and I don't believe it can be so easily categorized for many people. Don't worry so much as to what you are as to what you like and if having your anus stimulated brings you pleasure than so be it and have fun! But always be safe!

Old 08-11-2003, 07:05 AM   #5
Inactive

focus HB User
If you have had anal sex with another guy (either giving or receiving), enjoyed it, and would like to do it again, then there's a strong chance you are at least bi-sexual.

Anal masturbation however, doesn't make you gay or straight. Its simply another form of masturbation, or pleasuring yourself. Many straight guys enjoy anal masturbation, but would never want anal sex from another guy. There is a difference.

I'm a straight guy who enjoys anal masturbation once in a while as well. I have an Aneros prostate masseger, and I used to own a large penis shaped *****, which I had plenty of fun with. I've also shoved countless items up my *** over the years searching for pleasure from that area. Did I enjoy this? Yes. Do I want to be stimulated there by a real man's penis? No way. Do I want to have sex with another man's anus? No way.

To summarize: anal masturbation doesn't mean you're gay or straight. Having anal sex with another guy or receiving it from another guy is a homosexual act. If you did this once or only a few times, and didn't really enjoy it or think its for you, you could probably chalk it up as experimentation. But if you enjoyed it, have done it several times, and would like to do it again, you're probably homosexual. If you also like sex with women, you're probably bi-sexual.

Hope this helps.

Old 08-11-2003, 12:13 PM   #6

Naldoon HB User
No this doesn't make you gay at all! You simply enjoy anal stimulation for enjoyment, it just so happened the the stimulation was brought by a male with a penis. There is one thing that you should be warned about and informed. By messing with your anal muscles wears it down and does damage. Damage as in leader to you becomming incontinent. What I mean by incontinet is you not being able to control bowl movements. This is a large thing among elderly people, but you can force this to happen at a much younger age. You can find yourself passing bowl movements during sex and such. You might want to make your anal sensations more rare. Further, you can cause Hemerroids. Well...That is very painful...picture your anus inside out I guess. Also, careful on playing with your prostate. Prostate is a big issue with men, and not something to toy with persononally. I'm not saying that you can cause cancer with that, cause I am not sure. But still, do things safely.

Old 08-12-2003, 08:50 AM   #7
(male)

jamie17 HB User
Sorry, but this last bit of info is a load of crap (no pun intended.)
Playing with your prostate does not cause cancer or do any damage to it --- unless, I suppose, you're poking it with a sharp stick, but poking anything with a sharp stick will do damage. But just stimulating the prostate in a normal way over a period of time will not damage it --- in fact, some people believe that regular stimulation of the prostate may actually lower your chance of cancer.
Also, playing with your butt does not in any way lead to loose bowels. I mean, possibly, conceivably, if you were agressively jamming baseball bats up there five times a day every day for twenty years --- yes, then you could probably expect some loss of muscle tone. But the average person, playing with their butt in an average way, an average amount of time? Not gonna cause a problem. Even if you play with it alot, every day. Not gonna be a problem.
People seem to think that the anus and the sphincter are some scary forbidden things, fraught with meaning and dire consequences. People need to get over that. Then maybe there won't be people worried about whether or not it's ok to like something having to do with their butts.

Old 08-12-2003, 02:26 PM   #8

nutcracker HB User
Talking

Well said Jamie17!

Old 08-25-2003, 08:41 PM   #9

RoF HB User
I agree. It's a part of my masturbation routine. I wouldn't have sex with another guy tho. I am a heterosexual. I just love the feeling of having my anal nerve endings stimulated. Just don't hurt yourself. Anal wounds don't heal easily.

Closed Thread