It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2003, 08:28 PM   #1

guy4654 HB User
Post Kissing.....

Hi guys. What's your approach to a first kiss? I am a little bit nervous about this because I am going to kiss a girl I'm seeing and I want to do it right! Also, I'm really attracted to her and I'm afraid I might get aroused during the kiss and she might see that. Any thoughts?

Old 08-22-2003, 08:46 PM   #2

cj11 HB User
As for a kiss,if its your first time you have to just go with the flow...theres no right or wrong way to kiss.
As for getting excited,thats not a big deal,wear boxers and jeans and im sure she wont notice.Even if she does...whats the big deal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2003, 09:20 PM   #3
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Ahhhhhh..... that ever important first kiss! Well first of all be natural. Don't plant your lips on her hard and don't stick your tongue down her throat. Don't open your mouth so wide it looks like a train could be coming through any minute,and don't slobber and drool all over her! Make sure your breath is clean,no food in your teeth, that you smell nice, and start slow and gentle. Relax your lips so they're soft. As your faces are coming together(this is where you might bump noses, because the first time you don't know if she's going right or left. No big deal and it can be a tension releaser cause it will probably make you both chuckle), part your lips some and softly kiss her. From here nature will take over and you'll be fine. Also pull away gently but not too far and for a moment look at her in the eyes then come back in and continue kissing her. Don't worry about the effects of what kissing will have on your privates, it's natural for you to get an erection and it's a compliment to her. If she should notice and ask (which I doubt) just tell her it's because she's so beautiful.Oh yeah! Don't forget to breathe!

P.S. When you are ready to go further be smart and never have unprotected sex! Under no circumstances ever!

Old 08-24-2003, 01:47 AM   #4

cosmic505 HB User
well my friend, be thankful that the 1st kiss is coming your way in the first place. Congratulations.

My tip, you let it ROLLLLLLL¬¬¬!!!!

Old 08-24-2003, 04:34 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Kiss away and if the lil guy decides to get excited, let him, you have no real control over that...he has a mind of his own. Worrying about it our trying to hide it will only make it worse. I've got one tip for you, it probably will happen! No big deal (no pun intended) just go with it and have fun.

Old 08-26-2003, 05:28 AM   #6

LandLubber HB User
Talking

Yeah, I agree that you need to wear a pair of thick blue jeans.

If you wear loose, baggy clothing like MC Hammer parachute pants or something you're gonna pitch a tent that Boy Scouts could camp under.

All that said, if she notices that you have a woody, she will like it. 'Tis a compliment.

Closed Thread