It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
(male)

davezvxc HB User
Swelling Bump Base of Penis after Vigorous Sex

In a word, yesterday while having vigorous sex with my girlfriend she sat on penis while she was in the cowgirl position. I think I hit her pubic bone. It hurt for like 5 seconds but that's it. It was instantly swollen but I didn't lose my erection until a couple minutes later. It's swollen at the base of the penis. It doesn't hurt to the touch it's just swollen. I can go pee without any pain and get can get sort of an erection going.

I went to sleep and when I woke up it was slightly more swollen but not as hard as before. However, I noticed that it is in fact bruised on the bottom and a little bit in the middle. It's like a purple color. It still doesn't hurt much. It's just little discomforting, that's all. I still pee out fine with no change in color.

I know it's not fractured because otherwise I would be in a lot of pain but I don't know what's going on. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Last edited by davezvxc; 08-16-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
(male)

rommel84 HB User
Re: Swelling Bump Base of Penis after Vigorous Sex

I too have vigorous sex and oral and the only two things I can suggest is stopping for a while and taking baths in warm/hot water so you can calm the swelling down.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread