It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2003, 04:48 AM   #1

nic3_girl HB User
Post holding back ORGASM

hey guys! i need your help..

does your abdomen become painful when you hold your orgasm? my bf and i had been intimate just recently.. we just stick to the safe side and we still don't go to the real thing which is "sex"..

i feel sorry for him coz he feels unsatisfied all the time because he can only have orgasm with the "real thing"

i'm not yet ready to have sex with him.. i actually told him that i can give him a blow job instead of that but he refused..

i want to know if there are alternative ways on how he can achieve orgasm without sex.. is it possible?? i don't want him to suffer headache and pain in the abdomen after..

pls help..

Old 08-25-2003, 06:42 AM   #2

confusedgrl2 HB User
there are lots of other ways to make him *** , if he's as horny as he sounds all you need do is let him play with you and touch you and give him a hand job. Trust me when your in the heat of the moment he won't refuse anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2003, 07:18 AM   #3

Thumper3172 HB User
What ludicrious BS when he tells you he cant Orgasm unless he has the"real"thing.

Sweetheart watch this guy coz if ya dont yu just may end up having a baby in the long run AND he may bail on you once you give into him...

Old 08-25-2003, 08:11 AM   #4

LandLubber HB User
He's holding back an orgasm because you will not go "all the way"? This is ludicrous.

He can not have an orgasm any other way? Sounds like BS to me. If you believe that then it means he never jerks off either, which is ENORMOUSLY unlikely.

And he turned down oral? What kind of guy is going to turn down an offer like that?

This guy has some serious issues.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
This is pure nonsense. If he feels discomfort from not having an orgasm the way to relieve it is to have an orgasm and ejaculate.

If he is telling you the only way he can do that is by having intercourse with you it's simply BS.

You offered to bring him to orgasm orally and he refused? That would certainly have given him the ejaculation he claims he needs. You could also just masturbate him until he ejaculates. Or, simply, he could masturbate and ejaculate.

It doesnt matter how the orgasm is brought on (masturbation, oral or intercourse) the end result is the same...an ejaculation which should cure any discomfort he is having.

He is just trying to make you feel sorry for him so that he can have intercourse with you. Don't buy it!

Old 08-25-2003, 09:56 AM   #6

Pendy HB User
I definitely agree with the others. He is trying to manipulate you into bed. Drop him like a hot potato; he can't be trusted.

Old 08-26-2003, 04:58 AM   #7

nic3_girl HB User
hey guys,

thanks so much for all the replies..

i'm so confused, he might be a BS???? i really don't know what to do.. is it ok to talk to him about it? i asked him a couple of times already and he said that he can really have an orgasm thru sex only.. i really wonder why...

Old 08-26-2003, 12:24 PM   #8

Chazzz HB User
Hi there. If you've tried talking to your BF about this and he STILL insists he can only c*m through intercourse, there's definitely something weird going on.

I agree with the other guys who've responded: for a guy to turn down oral sex and insist on intercourse is, well, unusual.

But...

Is it possible your BF had a bad experience with oral sex (funny as that sounds!) in the past?

Some guys - me included - take a looooonnnng time to achieve orgasm during oral sex. Maybe your BF had a lover who got angry or tired while performing oral on him, and he got turned off or embarrased about ejaculating that way.

If it's comfortable for you to do so, maybe you could try "sneaking up" on your BF: go down on him while he's sleeping and see if anything "comes up."

Closed Thread