It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2003, 08:13 AM   #1

appreciative HB User
Post whats jelqing?

Hey guys,

i was just reading some of the forums here and i read the one on penis size. ive got a couple of questions for that. first of all, when u measure ur penis, do u measure from the bottom of the scrotum to the tip of the head when erect, or is it from the tip of the head to the top of the scrotum when erect? also what is jelqing, id like to actually give this a try. i would appreciate any help and any suggestions anyone could give me. thanks alot!

Old 08-20-2003, 09:47 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
I think the rigth way to do the mesure is with a ruler from the tip of the penis to the base of it. U have to press the ruler softly against your pubic bone, so u can get the begining of the penis to match the begining of the inch 1" in the ruler. I usualy mesure by the side of the penis, with the penis at 90 degres( 0 degres=pointing to the flor, 90 degres= horizontal), but I know some other guys do it other ways.Even so I think this way (the one I use) is the more popular in here.
About jelqing, u can all over the net... its long to describe here...I tried n quit in 3 days...may work (I believe it does) but GO SLOW IN THE BEGINING ´couse whatever they say ITS NOT HARMLESS. In ur position I would not try. Alow yur penis to heal for 1 day after 2 days of SOFT work, if u decide to practice the jelqing...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 03:33 PM   #3

imbythewater HB User
I found out how without paying anything by searching around the internet abit. Some may try to sell it to you, but unless you have money to burn and don't care about spending, you should be able to find the info free(I'm leary about giving sex sites my address or credit card number anyway. They may sell the name out to everybody). It is done by hand so there isn't any devices to buy either. Read around to make sure that that you are actally doing jelqing. You will need to put a slippery substance on your hands. I use thick shampoo but I don't think that they recommend that. I haven't harmed myself with that though. I do the exercise either when taking a bath or shower. They actally say to use a salve or something----don't remember clearly.
There's a warm up procedure that should be followed before the actual exerciser is done. Yes, you should limit your initial time with the exercise and build up to longer periods in time--- to help avoid the risk of damage.

[This message has been edited by imbythewater (edited 08-20-2003).]

Old 08-21-2003, 05:54 AM   #4

SmokingBlues HB User
Any particular site that you would recommend where the info is free???

Old 08-21-2003, 06:29 AM   #5

imbythewater HB User
This healthboard prohibits posting web addresses. Besides, I don't know what the web address was that I read it at. Do a search for "free jelqing". That should help locate info. When I found info on it a year ago I didn't even know to look for jelqing---had never heard of it. I was doing a search for info to see if maybe there could be a way to get bigger and stumbled onto jelqing. I don't recall where I read it, but it was right in front of me on my monitor without having to sign up in any way for anything.

[This message has been edited by imbythewater (edited 08-21-2003).]

Old 08-25-2003, 05:02 AM   #6

Gaedon HB User
Does jelqing really work?

Does it work to a penis that isnt fully grown yet?
I need some more flaccid penis size and jelqing is SUPPOSED to help that

so if anyone has done it please tell me your results.

Old 08-26-2003, 04:03 AM   #7

Gaedon HB User
Anyone?

Old 08-26-2003, 09:09 AM   #8

kp_style HB User
go to topic title "penis size" in this section that i stated...lots of good guys gave me info...

Old 08-26-2003, 09:43 AM   #9
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Gaedon:
Does jelqing really work?

Can it work? Yes. Is it worth the risk of permanently damaging your penis for an extra half inch to an inch of erect lenght? No way, IMO.

It's a waste of time, and dangerous, IMO. Don't bother. Especially if you're in your teens and still have growing ahead of you.

Old 08-26-2003, 08:58 PM   #10

Wolfman HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by appreciative:
Hey guys,

i was just reading some of the forums here and i read the one on penis size. ive got a couple of questions for that. first of all, when u measure ur penis, do u measure from the bottom of the scrotum to the tip of the head when erect, or is it from the tip of the head to the top of the scrotum when erect?
I once heard a female radio talk show host asked this question. She answered, "I don't know but if I was a guy, I'd measure from all sides, take the largest measurement and then add an inch."

That sounds reasonable to me.

Old 08-27-2003, 09:02 PM   #11

Hardrock HB User
You can bust veins, have darkening of skin that will last months, loose sensitivity and yes, your dick will get tough. At first you can have blood blisters, cause you are so tender but after a while of jelqing, you can squeeze harder than months before. I know all about the subject, and just like focus said, its a big waist of time, one wrong pull and you can hurt yourself.

Old 08-28-2003, 06:51 AM   #12

imbythewater HB User
I've been doing jelqing for over a year now and haven't had even one of those possible problems you mention. In fact , the opposite of hardening has occurred---I'm a bit more elastic when flacid now.
I'm not saying someone can't find a way to injure themself----many folks don't have good sense of safety. To realise that I'm correct all one has to do is think about how people drive on the roads. A huge piece of metal that can be deadly but folks are driving too close, running red lights, not staying in their lane (going around curves or talking on the cell phone makes it especially difficult, for some reason, for a lot of people to stay in their lane), etc.

[This message has been edited by imbythewater (edited 08-28-2003).]

Closed Thread