It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 11:53 AM   #1

fourstar HB User
Post STD advice/help for an idiot

I need help

I'm in a long term loving relationship with my girlfriend...BUT...last friday i was very drunk and recieved unprotected oral sex from a prostitute.

I know i'm an idiot

I've been scouring the internet and it looks like genital herpes is the highest risk STD from unprotected oral sex.

what are the risks of getting other STDS such as Gonorrhoea, syphalis, chylmiydia and hepatitis.

I've been desperately trying to get an STD check, but can't till late next month....I don't know whether to come clean and tell my girlfriend, try and avoid sex till I get results (which will be very hard)...or risk sex and only tell her if I get a positive disease diagnosis.

please don't lecture me...this has been the biggest mistake of my life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 09:34 PM   #2
(male)

HGF109 HB User
I'm sorry to hear about what happended. Personally I'd come clean with her, I know how crazy it is, but if it happended to her, woudlnt you want to know?

But beyond that, I think you can find free std clinics and stuff who will usually do checks all the time. Herpes I think is more visual than anything else, but the other STD's they will have to check for, when I went for my phsyical and asked for STD's to be checked as well, they took blood and did a saliva test for HIV and Syphillis, but said that the other STD's, when present in guys, almost always cause Discharge, and thats how they check it. So if you notice anything bizare with your penis, don't forget to mention it when you get it checked out.

Be sure to read the rest of the replies when they happen, cuz i'm sure the others are more intelligient on the subject than me.

Hang in there man . . God's Blessings

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 09:57 PM   #3

LandLubber HB User
Don't TRY to avoid sex with the GF until you know for sure.

ABSOLUTELY avoid the sex. TRYING does not cut it. You MUST abstain until the doctor gives you the USDA clearance.

If you gave the GF herpes, she is not gonna accept the excuse "Well honey, I TRIED to abstain".

By the way... herpese is VERY difficult to test for.

Old 08-28-2003, 09:58 PM   #4

jeeek HB User
ummmmmmm definetly dont have sex with her until you get the results. would you be happy if your girlfriend gave you an std (that she got from cheating on you) because she couldnt wait for the test.

Closed Thread