It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 05:13 PM   #1

Chazzz HB User
Post Mid-40's - better orgasms?

In the last few years I've noticed a change in the quality, strength and intensity of my orgasms. Happily, it's a change for the better.

First, I seem to last waaayyy longer while making love than I did, say, in my twenties. Not that every night is a marathon, mind you... but most nights I have lots of time to satisfy my girlfriend before that ol' feeling starts to sneak up on me (she's pretty happy about this as you might expect!)

Second, my orgasms themselves seem to last longer too. The time from initial explosion to when things, uh, peter out sometimes exceeds thirty seconds.

And third, my ejaculations now tend to "ooze" out of me whereas I used to be a real "shooter."

None of this is bad; on the contrary, I love it! I was just wondering if other guys in my age range have experienced similar changes.

Cheers.

Old 08-28-2003, 06:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Normal. As more years go by, you will not be quite so pleased.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 07:24 AM   #3
Inactive

Marco HB User
Question: do any of our posters know WHY, with age, the ejaculation pattern changes from powerful squirt to pathetic dribble?
Is it hormonal? Vascular-related? What?!

Old 08-29-2003, 11:01 AM   #4
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Marco:
Question: do any of our posters know WHY, with age, the ejaculation pattern changes from powerful squirt to pathetic dribble?
Is it hormonal? Vascular-related? What?!
Well, it doesn't always change with age for everyone. Some can squirt long distances most of their lives, while others dribble since the very beginning and never change.

It's not hormonal - it has to do more with the muscles in the urethra near the prostate that contract during orgasm. In some, these muscles really propel the semen far, in others, they just push the semen along less powerfully. Since they are muscles (albeit tiny) they do tend to get weaker with age.

Closed Thread