It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2003, 01:40 PM   #1

wishful_thinking HB User
Post womans bodys

ok if your having sex with a woman do you focus on how fat they are? becoz most girls are paranoid about their weight and in some sexual positions your bum can look a bit bigger or hips are more noticable. but do men see this? and do they care?

and also if a girl is not confident about her body (eg. needs to stay under the blanket) do you find this a turn off?

Old 08-29-2003, 02:44 PM   #2

Modulus HB User
We want to see, smell, and taste you... If your butt looks big while on all fours you can believe that we understand what's going on... Chances are, we like it. What really turns us on is women who are comfortable enough with themselves to try different positions and such. We don't want someone who is always hiding under the covers.

I can't speak for all men, but in my opinion sometimes what looks good isn't always what feels good. I prefer veluptous women over skinny rails any day. Be proud of yourself and show us everything... That's what men want.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 09:23 PM   #3

RoF HB User
You can say that again... Women shouldn't be ashamed of their bodies. Women who feel comfortable with themselves and are willing to express themselves sexually make for much better sex. People who are unconfident about their appearence and are more reserved are less fun.

So like Modulus said, we do want do feel you, smell you and taste you. Women are a beautiful thing. And don't be afraid of telling us what you want sometimes, because we'd be more than happy to do it to you if it will make you reach your climax.

RoF

Old 08-30-2003, 12:45 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Smile

Well...I understand the other guys...but I have to say, always found shy gals very cute...the way they hide under the covers even with a nice body to show, is a hel of turn on to me...I guess that diferent boys will like diferent gals, so u just have to be urself!

Old 08-31-2003, 11:52 PM   #5
(male)

edgework HB User
Wink

Most guys come to sexual awareness with Playboy foldouts, Penthouse babes and Hustler sluts to focus their attention. But we don't expect to find women like that in the real world (and probably would feel clumsy and inexperienced if the opportunity presented itself). Maybe they are perfect fantasies, but that's all they are. Fantasies are important but they enhance reality, they don't replace it. In the real world, not all legs are long enough, waists thin enough, breasts large enough... and the last time I checked, I was no Brad Pitt myself. The interaction is everything, and it transcends physical attributes anytime. If there's no other alternative, and it's just you at home alone with a magazine or a video, well then, sure, let's have a vision of perfection to help things along. But in the real world, all sex is good.

And I keep reminding myself when confronted with one of those visions, "No matter how beautiful she is, no matter how perfect, someone somewhere is sick of putting up with her crap."

------------------
If they get you asking
the wrong questions,
they don't have to worry
about the answers

[This message has been edited by edgework (edited 09-01-2003).]
about the answers

Closed Thread