It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2003, 09:46 PM   #1

LostCause HB User
Post Problem during sex

Ok so i went to see this girl on sunday, and ive been totally drooling over her for so long. We've both wanted to have sex with each other for months now and we finally got the chance.

She turned me on like first kiss, i was hard as a rock. We went put to her room and stripped down , we made out , while i was constantly stimulating myself with my hand. She was on her period but that wasnt going to stop us this time. We had both been dreaming about eachother for a while and like in every dream we were about to have sex and then something would happen that would prevent it. So we both decided hey we're gonna change that. So we did have sex...she was the tightest thing ive ever felt. It almost hurt going in her, it was great. But after like 3 minutes , i kept slipping out of her, then the 3rd time i slipped out i touched my penis and i noticed it wasnt as hard anymore. It did feel good but i wasnt getting enough sensation from it. I dont know if my penis lacks the sensitivity or not. But im scared this is going to happen next time we do it. I jsut told her that i wanted to finger her after that happened so i wouldnt be embarrassed. I dont want to be scared to have sex with her again, but i dont want that to happen to me again.
How can id efeat this? How can i increase sensitivity so it will feel better for me. Im so scared to mess this up with her.
im only 20 i shouldnt be having this problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2003, 05:00 PM   #2

Landmine HB User
Dont freak yourself out dude! Everythings fine. We need stimulation too y'know, and its Ok to go a bit weedy and enjoy getiing back there - thats what oral sex is for. Take you time and dont rush and certainly dont get stressed about it...

Closed Thread