It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2003, 02:45 AM   #1

insigma HB User
Post Help me please!!!

Hello my name is George,

im 19 years old i been masterbating since i was 14 everyday most weeks... now i *** really quick when having sex and masterbating...

do i stop masterbating? or is there something i need to learn to do or anything

and does anyone have any tips for lasting long in bed?

thank you

Old 09-03-2003, 09:14 AM   #2

joshsmith_99 HB User
yah , ive heard about that in cosmo once that masterbateing alot can cause quick ejaculaitons along with unability to get hard(not as common as the first one though)
im not sure if not masterbateing for a while will fix it, you'll have to look into it, but just go slow in bed, if you feel like your close, stop for a minute, thats not much advice i know, but thats all i can do
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 09:23 AM   #3

Btmj HB User
I doubt thats the case. Masterbating can actually prolong sexual encounters. But keep this in mind. If you have masterbated enough to know what really feels good, then you are probably ensure that sensation during sex. So in other words, stop thinking about feeling good and concentrate on your partner. If you are doing things entirely because..... "Ah that hits the spot!" then you are going to hurry your ejaculation along.

The best thing you can do to prolong your encounter is to think of your partner. Work towards their satisfaction before you consider your own. At some point, you will learn a balance and get your timing down some.

One trick I did during my younger years was to pull out, go down and her for awhile (waiting for me to calm down) and then go back in. It worked wonders and made them see God more than once.

Closed Thread