It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2003, 09:18 AM   #1

thatguy HB User
Post Please help, freaking out here...

So last friday I did something rather stupid and got drunk and went home with a girl who claims to be clean, tested last month came back neg. on everything tested every month.....I insisted on using a condom to which she agreed but she proceeded to go down on me for a minute before i made her stop (i did not ejaculate) I then put on a condom and had sex with her...5 days later, i have a slight sqeezing feeling in my testicles (which hurts quite a bit when i sit down...but not so much if at all when i'm standing, which makes me assume its a bruise of some sort? the sex was alittle rough...) which as started from like the morning or so after till now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better...I have no other symptoms which I am aware of other than this sqeezing sensation...Could this be an STD? I have gone to the doctor who conducted a urinalisis looking for white blood cells, but my results aren't due back till friday so i'm reasonably nervous although almost every website i've looked at tells me that the transmission rates of most STDs during oral are slim at best...Do I have a reason to be scarred ****less..... Also if its a bruise when can i assume the pain would subside...?

Old 09-03-2003, 09:32 AM   #2

Btmj HB User
I cant tell you if its an STD.

But I can tell you about two times when I was injured.

Once with my first wife. She could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. Anyway, without being too graphic, she gave me a hernia. It was painfull as hell.

The second one was during my younger years. I dated a very... atheletic woman. She bounced around on me so hard that she actually severely brused my pelvic bone.

I doubt you have the latter, but the point is, its possible to get a physical injury during sex which is not related to STDs. Also, your testies could get twisted into a knot. But if feels you took a soft kick to the jimmy, you probably got a slight hernia from sex. Give her a gold star and dont worry too much about it.

You wont know anything for certain until you get the results, but you can probably relax some.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 09:46 AM   #3

thatguy HB User
Wow, a soft kick to the jimmy is almost exactly what it feels like, more so like the feeling of 2 days after taking taking a puck to it (what can i say i play hockey...) but yea hernia sounds like a possibility, how could i be certain and how long does it take for a hernia to go away? and would it be locatable on my testicle or something like that And am i correct in assuming the hernia is the same thing you get when you lift something reallllly heavy...

Old 09-03-2003, 04:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
This doesn't really sound like an STD. It might be a mild case of epididymitis, which can be caused by chlamydia, or as the others said, trauma from rough sex. I say relax and wait for the test results.

Closed Thread