It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2003, 06:20 AM   #1

NitNat HB User
Unhappy Anal - help me!

Please help, we were experimenting last night and included a variety of vegetables in our anal sex. All of a sudden I had sever pain in my lower abdomen and a load of smelly gunk came out.

Does anyone know what it is? Have I damaged myself?

Old 09-03-2003, 06:35 AM   #2

LandLubber HB User
Could you be more specific as to what veggies you used and how?

In a "worst case scenario", you could perforate your colon, say, if you inserted an entire stalk of celery, sideways, up the rump. A perforated colon is SEVERELY dangerous because e-coli bacteria will kill you if it gets into the abdominal cavity.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 08:45 AM   #3

NitNat HB User
Exclamation

It sounds a bit weird I know, but I've got my period at the moment so that's why we did this in the first place. We were messing around with sex toys and it progressed to carrots, cucumbers and corn. It was exciting at the time, now I'm really concerned!!

Old 09-03-2003, 09:11 AM   #4
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Perforated colon... give me a break. It would take a lot more than a vegetable to perforate the colon.

You probably just experienced a cramp either from the use of vegetables or it was just a menstrual cramp. The gunk was probably just mucus, and I would expect it to be smelly if it came from your butt.

Old 09-03-2003, 09:26 AM   #5

NitNat HB User
Smile

Phew! Much prefer your version! Was worried there for a minute.

Old 09-03-2003, 11:42 AM   #6

~~NatureLovers~~ HB User
Exclamation

Uhhh, helloo there, YES you definitely can perforate your colon with a vegetable. You can perforate a colon with a broom stick for goodness sake.
Get yourself checked... docs see it all, no need to be embarrassed. Its better to be embarrassed in front of a private doctor than a squad at your local ER.
Alot of us experiment, with lots of different things. To each their own, let no one judge you over it. (not that , that was a concern)
Ive also unfortunately come across MOSTLY all negative or snide remarks, coming from the one who 'thought' you cant perforate a colon with a vegetable. And may I ask that particular poster..........do you normally have 'mucus' come from your anal area accompanied by severe lower abdomen pain????? I dont.

Old 09-03-2003, 11:53 AM   #7
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Yeah, I guess that corn cob can be pretty sharp. You better get it checked out.

Old 09-03-2003, 04:14 PM   #8

LandLubber HB User
Talking

Veggies indeed can perforate the colon! A carrot tip is very sharp, much sharper than even a broomstick.

Remember the "Abner Louima" case in New York? Louima nearly died from a perforated colon. He's the guy to whom the cops anally administered a broomstick.

And it is not just "sharpness" but also just the length/volume of the foreign object. A whole ear of corn is not "sharp", but it is quite long and "big" and could perforate the colon. But I suspect you would have felt that big-time.

Personally I would not want to do my GF with an ear of corn. I do not know about anyone else on this board, but my natural endowment in no way could compete with the length/girth/stamina of an Indiana corn cob.

Old 09-03-2003, 04:35 PM   #9
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Hey!!! maybe terrorists can use carrots to get by airport security!! Perhaps someone should notify the airport. I'd hate to get stabbed by a carrot.

Old 09-03-2003, 06:06 PM   #10
Inactive

focus HB User
Was there any blood? If you got a lot of bleeding, then you definitely need to see a doctor ASAP. If not, I would give it some time and see how you feel. If you start to feel poorly, like nausea or cramping, get to a doctor. If you feel fine, and your next bowel doesn't have any blood, then you're probably OK.

Old 09-03-2003, 06:29 PM   #11

LandLubber HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by sdp2:
Hey!!! maybe terrorists can use carrots to get by airport security!! Perhaps someone should notify the airport. I'd hate to get stabbed by a carrot.
I'd hate to get stabbed by a carrot, too, if somebody jammed it up my butt. I'm not sure what the Wahabbi terrorists would have to say about that, though. probably violates their teachings, so no need to worry next time you fly.

Closed Thread