It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2003, 06:35 PM   #1

kp_style HB User
Post penis size

hey...need some help....
my penis size is normal but i want it bigger..
i see all these ads on magazine and t.v....but does that really work? is there any other way?

Old 08-11-2003, 06:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Don't waste your money. What you see...is what you got!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2003, 04:19 PM   #3
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Of course they don't work. Nothing is that easy! Your paying ten times more for what is the equivalent to taking a multi-vitamin. If even that good!

Old 08-12-2003, 11:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Hey, I got an e-mail today about the "NO.1 Penis Enlargement Pill On The Market!" telling me I could enlarge my penis by 3 inches!!! And I don't even have a penis. That's pretty amazing.

I wouldn't believe it for a second.

Old 08-13-2003, 02:40 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
Wink

I get those spam e-mails all the time. It's ridiculous. I don't know how those companies are allowed to make false claims like that.
Breast enlargement and penis enlargement--give me a
break!

[This message has been edited by JAYB (edited 08-13-2003).]

Old 08-13-2003, 03:35 PM   #6

happy go lucky HB User
save ur $ and become skilled with what u have, size is not a big issue, skill is! us condoms and b safe and sure!

Old 08-15-2003, 06:55 PM   #7

imbythewater HB User
I've also been doing the jelqing for about a year. I haven't spent as much time at it as I could have so perhaps that's why my gains aren't that much yet. I was 6 1/4 inches in length and 1 5/8 in thickness ( that's between 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 ). I'm curently at 7 x 1 3/4. I also would like to be 8 x 2. I'm going to increase my time at it and hope that will get it done. I didn't really believe it was going to work but it did. But it has been a very very slow process. Like I said though I haven't spent as much time on it as I could have and am going to make more time for it. If I can reach 8 inches I think it will require a lot of time but so be it. What do you think? Even though I have gained 3/4" I still have my doubts if I can make it to 8 " and 2" thick. I'm going to find out.
How much time a day have you been doing the exercise and how many times a week?
I've posted a couple of times lately under a post someone else begun in the general sex discussion called " Do women compare penis sizes?". I'm expressed my thoughts about the issue of size.
I actually do believe it's doesn't matter to many women ( there are women that have been posting that it doesn't matter to them and they have helped me believe this can really be so with many women) but I also think it does matters --from not very important to important--- to many women.
My current girlfriend reacts a a good bit more during intercourse now than she did last year. She's always reacted to oral sex. So not only have I had past experiences to have influenced my thinking , I just happen to currently be with someone that I can tell it makes a difference to.

Old 08-16-2003, 05:11 AM   #8
Inactive

satty1 HB User
Well my routine last about 40 minutes. And i do that once a day. 3 days on and 1 day off to let it rest and heal. I agree too the fact that i think after an initial growth period it becomes very hard to get gains, but they will come. Im at 7.2" now and gains do become slower but i know if i continue with this for a year i'll be at my target. but it is a slow process but then so is getting in shape at the gym. I mean like anything it takes time, and theres no short cuts to a bigger penis, unless you decided on option 2...hehe.

[This message has been edited by satty1 (edited 08-16-2003).]

Old 08-17-2003, 12:22 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Wathever u do dont over jelq in the begining...personal experience...

Old 08-19-2003, 01:42 PM   #10

imbythewater HB User
I've increased my time from 15 minutes every other day to 30 mins a day most days a week. 8 by 2 seems like a magical measurement to me----if I can just get there. Today, I was reading a New Zealand survey results on the internet that was done and one section asked women the sizes they would most prefer. The most votes were for 7-8 inches (31%) and 8-9 inches(33%). Over 9 inches only got 10% of the votes so there is a limit for most women. 6-7 inches got 19% of the votes and 5-6 inches got 7% of the votes. To me this survey sounds correct because it falls pretty much in line with what I'm thinking is true. I found it interesting that 8 inches is involved in the 2 categories that got the most votes. So it seems I have chosen a goal worth going for---now if only I can get there.

Old 08-20-2003, 05:37 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
If one of those woman was actually faced with an 8" penis, I think they would be very worried. Most women have no idea what absolute size the guy is, as they have never measured one. Women who actually measure are generally surprised that their guy is smaller than they thought. I agree women in general like them a little larger than average, just as men generally like larger breasts, if for no other reason than asthetics and the excitement the view of a larger one gives, but that it is really not that important.

Old 08-21-2003, 10:40 AM   #12
Inactive

focus HB User
Jelquing is a disaster waiting to happen. Don't bother with it.

Old 08-21-2003, 02:32 PM   #13

kp_style HB User
Question

yo scatty 1....question...

what is jelging? i read the fourms about it but it
doesn't really explain it..can u explain it? or any one
else help?

Old 08-22-2003, 11:59 AM   #14
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Going back to what Magnetic said about women that dont know the real size of their b/f...I can say thats absolutely true. Many girls (older girls) that were my close friend in the past totaly misjudged(don t know if this is a existent word in english) their b/fs sizes. I know that ´couse I was friend of some of this guys( older guys back then). When one guy is 5 in theres a good chance for the girl to think his a 6,5 inor so...

Old 08-22-2003, 12:24 PM   #15

imbythewater HB User
Satty1, I don't think you mentioned using a lubricate on the penis for the jelqing. I've always used thick shampoo mixed with some water and that has worked fine for me. You use a lubricate of some kind, correct?

Closed Thread