It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 07:23 PM   #1

shamsung HB User
Post just curious...piercings

I was wondering, could you pierce your penis and still have sex? Or would it hurt too much, or is it not worth it due to extreme pain of piercing in the first place (unless you like the pain)?

Old 11-09-2003, 07:55 AM   #2

mcelsgurl76 HB User
Well i would say that you might not be able to have sex for awhile after you get it done...It might be sore infected or any of that stuff..If you understand what i mean! I think that it wont hurt when performing sex but you never know what might happen while you are inside of her. It is your choice what you want to do down there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2003, 02:55 AM   #3

BP Jack HB User
Re: just curious...piercings

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsung
I was wondering, could you pierce your penis and still have sex? Or would it hurt too much, or is it not worth it due to extreme pain of piercing in the first place (unless you like the pain)?
Im a Body piercer by trade and i also have lots of piercings including genital piercing there is up to a 8 month period that you can not have sex and is sugested not to masterbate all pending on the piercing i highly recomend ither frenum witch is a serface piercing or a Dydoe witch is also a serface piercing the frenum is done just below the glans (under the head on the shaft) or reversed on top but most comon under side the Dydoe is in the crown of the glan (head) along the outer edge i do not recomend PA wich goes through the head in to the urithra and out the hole nor the Apadravya witch goes clean through the Glan (head) these have tendacies of when the skin is growning and the piercing is healing of getting blockage of the pee hole witch leads to having to have surgery to have it reamed out or even wors amputation of the head OUCH !!! as for the pain with sex there is hardly any when your first getting use to em so long as you use a condom there shouldnt be any then as time goes by and you get use to it you can loose the condom if you wish to do so

but Remember to take care of it i sugest a sailine soke of 1cup hot water to 1/8 tea spoon of noniodide sea salt let the salt desolve and the water get to a temp that you can handle and dip it in for a soke for atleast 15min 2-3 times a day or more if posable this soke works for most piercings if you have any more questions Feel free to add em to bord and ill try to answer them

Last edited by moderator2; 12-18-2003 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Please carefully read and follow the board posting guidelines. Thank you.

Old 12-16-2003, 06:19 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Humm I have my doubts about having to wait 8 months to have sex. Dh and I are getting into genital piercings and so far all the stuff I have been reading(medical sites and piercing sites) dont mention waiting that long to have sex after a piercing either vulva or penis ones. The most I have seen for waiting for sex after a piercing is 6 to 8 weeks. I have even seen a few in which they say that as long as protection(condoms) are used one can have sex when one feels comfortable with it. I have also talked to others who have been pierced and so far not a one of them have had to wait more than 6 weeks to have sex. My old tattoo artist was pierced and he never mentioned having to wait 8 months to have sex. I honestly dont think the man coudl have waiting more than a week or two.

As for the sea salt SOAKS everything I have read and heard from other piercers say that itis 8 oz(1 cup) of warm water and 1/4 teaspoon of the sea salt. As for how long on soaking that tends to go like this. At least 10 mintues for the first soak. Then the following soaks can be between 5 to 10 minutes.
The piercer that I am planning on using here soon for my genital piercings has not said anything about having to wait that long. I asked him about how long men have to wait with certain penis piercings and so far he has not mentioned anything as long as 8 months.

Your best bet is to go to a local piercer and talk to them. You can also ask to talk to their various clients. Most are more than happy to talk to you and even their clients tend to be quite talkative and helpful with their experiences. I also suggest going to more than one place and dont feel embarressed on asking questions. They are there to help you and answer any and all questions you have for your safety. If they dont want to answer your questions or the place doesnt look clean turn around and leave.

So a search there are some great sites that talk about proper care and some even have doctor' advice on the care and healing.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 12-16-2003, 07:01 AM   #5
(male)

Willy HB User

A procedure that demands that you wait 6-8 week or 8 months to have sex just doesn't seem worth it. I'd keep the piercings off the "main thing."

Last edited by Willy; 12-16-2003 at 07:01 AM.

Old 12-16-2003, 01:19 PM   #6

BP Jack HB User

Im sorry your rite on the waiting time That was my bad for doing at 4am half blitzed the heal time is up to 8 weeks not 8 months wich all pends on the piercing the reson we say no sex is cause that is an open wound and condoms are not fool proof and it started at our shop after my aprentis pierced a PA and didn't verbaly tell a guy that no sex for 6 weeks and he masterbated and riped the piercing and i almost got a lay sewt slaped on thank god for relies forms witch do state no oral or sexual contact for the duration of the healing proses so do what you will its on you not me

Closed Thread