It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 09:34 PM   #1

Sammy80 HB User
Question Fungal infection questions?

The top of my penis is really red and it burns when i urinate.
I have been tested for bladder and tract infection, clamydia, gonnorea and even hepatitis and HIV its all clear.

I was diagnosed with a fungal infection.

I have had a rash on my tighs in the groin area for years and the doc said it was fungal as soon as she saw it, and told me that it must have spread to my penis.

I was given antifungal cream (clotrimaderm i think) and i have applied it for almost 2 weeks now, the rash on my tigh actually has improved a little but my penis is still the same.

I was wondering how long it can take until i can start seeing results from the cream?

PS I have been on anti biotics for 10 days (cipro) prior to this, it didnt help at all)
I am very depressed cause of this almost suicidal (have had the problem for 7 weeks now)

Thank You

Old 09-02-2003, 11:37 PM   #2
(male)

Spork HB User
keep at it man and go see a nother doc.. don't kill your self over it its not worth it.. Im sure theres alot of people that care about you.. don't do it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 04:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
You only need to post to one board at a time.

You should ask for a prescription to Oxistat - it is a much better antifungal.

Old 09-06-2003, 03:58 AM   #4

Spinos HB User
Hi Sammy....

In my experiences with fungal infections is that they take a while to defeat sometimes. The fungus may be deeper then you think, and the healing may be happening, but it may not be so visible. I would kepp using the cream, or try the one the other person mentioned and maybe call your doctor for his opinion......take care!

Spinos

Closed Thread