It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2003, 12:44 PM   #1

maybelle HB User
Post going down

I am just curious. A guy that says that he will try going down on you, although he has not gone down on any other women in the past becuase because of reasons such as it is unclean, etc.... If you are the first for a guy in terms of him giving oral on you, does that mean he thinks you are special... or what is the significance of it if any??/ Thanks

Old 09-06-2003, 03:36 AM   #2

Spinos HB User
I can tell ya from a guy's point of view, if he want's to go down on you he usually wants to make the sexual experience really special for you. He is probably a "Giver" in the sense that he wants to make sure to get you really stimulated and a nice orgasm (or 2 or 5, 10?) hehe....

hope this answers the question you were asking?

Spinos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2003, 08:12 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Yeap! I m with Spinos heare!
If a guy wants to get down on you, its ´couse he wants to do it great for u...now, theres a lot of guys that like to please girls just to please their own EGOs, so...that doesnt mean he likes you.

Old 09-06-2003, 04:27 PM   #4
(male)

edgework HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Miguel Antunes:
Yeap! I m with Spinos heare!
If a guy wants to get down on you, its ´couse he wants to do it great for u...now, theres a lot of guys that like to please girls just to please their own EGOs, so...that doesnt mean he likes you.
Not sure you can make such an easy distinction there, Miguel. Truth is, I am something of a giver, in that I want my partner to enjoy herself. On the other hand, there's a real self-interest involved, in that I find it a turn off when she detached, or perhaps not quite willing to let go and lose control. And is there a domination aspect as well, seeing myself as the 'master' who controls her pleasure... I guess there's some of that. So am I a giver, or a taker? And if we're both getting off, does it matter?
about the answers

Old 09-07-2003, 01:14 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
I didnt sad that every "giver" man is like that.
I do beleave that if u like someone, u will just try to give this person a good time. And of course u will enjoy to know u are giving pleasure to this person, and this way, u ll be gratificating your own EGO to. You r a "giver" and a "taker", you both win.

But some guys, will try REALY hard to give a girl pleasure, even if they dont like her, just to prove they r god in bed...this way, gratificating their own EGO. Yeahh...he s giving the girl pleasure...but he is posible giving her also the wrong impression...that he likes her.

Theres also that old saying: "Girls talk!" Most of the "studs" are aware of this saying, and they will just try to please a girl so she can go and tell all of her friends: "He is SOOO good in bed!! OHH!!!". Again, their own EGOs...again he is giving the girl pleasure, but she is probably not aware of his true intentions...is that fair play? I think its not.

So, if a guy its realy gentle and a real "giver" with u in bed, that doesnt mean NECESSARILY he likes you.

[This message has been edited by Miguel Antunes (edited 09-07-2003).]

Old 09-07-2003, 07:34 AM   #6

Spinos HB User
Good point Miguel! I guess we need a bit more info on the guy and circumstances to more accurately answer her question.....

Also, when I said the man is probably a "Giver" it does not necessarily mean that all men who do not go down on a woman are not givers.....I think it all depends on the circumstances...ahh well, good sex to ya....ehhe....

Spinos
"The Giver"

Old 09-07-2003, 10:25 AM   #7
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
It could be this guy finally wants to know what going down on a woman is like. It may not be anything to do with you in particular. If he sees oral with a woman as unclean, maybe that explains why it took a few partners to summon the courage to want to try.

Try to keep clean for him. It's an honor to be the first, in that you get to "teach" him how to do it.

Old 09-08-2003, 05:10 PM   #8

maybelle HB User
Thanks guys for your responses! Hey, Miguel, I think you may be on to something there. I think he may be willing to perform oral on me to boost his own ego and that it really may have very little to do with me. Before you posted I was wondering why this guy does not want a relationship with me, I know sucks, and is still willing to do oral on me esp. since he has been totally against going down on a women before... I believe he thinks its unclean, unmanly, all that stuff. I thought the two did not go hand in hand, but I get the drift now- its about the ego. MEN! No offense.

Closed Thread