It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 12:01 PM   #1

dokting HB User
Post raised, round dots on penis..pls. help!!

I have noticed these small, raised,round dots on my penis. They started on my balls in the hair line. Within about a year or so they had spread (but only on the bottom or underneath side of my penis. Like I said, they are small raised round bumps. Kinda like pimples only deeper under the skin. However, sometimes when I squeeze one a thin line of white stuff comes out. Like what is in a pimple but not as watery. More like a small white thread. Most of them do nothing when I squeeze them but some do. Since I got them before ever having sex I am thinking they can not be an STD, but I have never seen anyone else with them.

Does this sound like anything you have ever heard of? I have been trying to work up the nerve to go to a doctor but I get really embarrassed.
Thanks!

Old 08-28-2003, 05:26 PM   #2

sewfish11 HB User
It sounds like normal bumps everyone has. Look closely and see if you have a hair coming out of any of them. If so, it's just hair follicles. It worried me for a while too until I did some reasearch online and found out what it was.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 05:28 AM   #3

dokting HB User
so how long does it take before they go away?

Old 08-30-2003, 08:41 AM   #4

wildbill1627 HB User
They don't they keep spreading and get worse theres no cure for them.

Old 08-30-2003, 11:47 AM   #5

searchn4acure HB User
Actually it sounds like fordyce's condition to me but I could be wrong. Refer to above forums 'pearly penile papules' under Mens Sexual Health for more information. Or search the internet via: Fordyce. If I recall correctly my case of fordyce condition started on my scrotum (testicles) and moved upward to my shaft.

I hope for your sake it is not fordyce.

Old 08-30-2003, 11:49 AM   #6

searchn4acure HB User
- sorry, bad post.

[This message has been edited by searchn4acure (edited 08-30-2003).]

Old 09-02-2003, 10:41 AM   #7
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Dotking,

They are all normal hair follicles and sebaceous glands. They become prominent during puberty and stay that way. They are totally normal, all guys have this and the only reason they are so visible as opposed to other part of the body is because the skin is very thin on the shaft and scrotum.

Old 09-03-2003, 11:43 PM   #8

Secretz HB User
hi try goin here i had this worry but i found my solution here no biggy [url="http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leaflets/NormalVariantsInAnogenitalSkin.htm"]http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leaflets/NormalVariantsInAnogenitalSkin.htm[/url]

Old 09-04-2003, 01:59 AM   #9

Enigme HB User
I have the same problem. the shaft of my penis has about 75 of them on it. it is very detrimental to my self esteem seeing i dont want my girlfriend to give me oral because i fear that the school may find out if we break up. if you could somehow remove the hair folecules would that reduce the size of the lumps or eliminate then completly?

Old 09-04-2003, 03:03 AM   #10

jagg HB User
yo im 1* and im allmost possitive that i have fordyce...
they are on the inside of my foreskin and they just sit there. they look hell bad so i want to get rid of them?

one of you above ^^^^ i cant remember your name but you said i hope for you that you dont have fordyce!!!

what is this are fordyce spots bad????

allso my nob seems to wrinkle up at the end of a masterbaiting session..... it goes all loose and wrinkles up.... it allmost looks dead it is really freaking the hell outa me!!!!

should i be doing something? maybe not masturbating in the shower or soemthing...?

its not dry skin..not flaking, just wrinkles and dea looking.... allthough after masterbating in the shower i do get dry flaky skin falling off..

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-25-2003 at 08:56 PM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks

Old 09-04-2003, 08:56 AM   #11
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Fordyce spots are nothing bad. They are just like tiny cysts. I have 2 patches on the forskin on either side of the frenulum. They are no big deal.

Old 09-04-2003, 09:34 PM   #12
(male)

tomcornell HB User
Jagg: chill on the wrinkles, that just means that you have a lot of meat to shrivel up that's all. What guy minds that?

I bet when that thing is extended it aint wrinkled, right?

Old 09-09-2003, 10:17 PM   #13

jagg HB User
so how do i get rid of fordyce????

orrrr.....
is there no cure but will they go away by themselves...?

i found that using, witch hazel and then some anti wrinkle cream makes them go smaller and less noticible...

i think i might go and see a youth sex clinik.. i know theres one around my area somewhere....

Old 09-10-2003, 09:02 AM   #14
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
There is no cure and they won't go away. I guess you can have them burned off. I'm sure that would be fun and lleave a nice scar.

Closed Thread