It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2003, 09:46 AM   #1

passport HB User
Post Penis Cancer ... I'm Toast ... need help!

First off, I know that I should go to a doctor, but I have no insurance. With that said...

I am fairly sure that I have penis cancer. I had a patch of white flaky skin turn into an irregular shaped ulcer that is approximately 1 inch in length and is located on both the head and the portion right under the head. In short, I am pretty sure that I'm f*cked.

My question is this ... where can I find a pictue of a diagnosed case of penis cancer. I have scoured the net and every link takes me to a stupid penis enlargement spammer page.

I have scoured this site as well and have only found references to cancers that present themselves as "bumps" under the skin.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-13-2003, 11:18 AM   #2

LandLubber HB User
If you are worried that you have penis cancer, go see a doctor NOW. Yeah, you do not have insurance but the peace of mind will be worth it.

You can not be diagnosed on a bulletin board!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2003, 11:49 AM   #3

imbythewater HB User
You should get to a doctor now. Tell them the seriousness of it when calling them so that they can fully realise you need to be seen as soon as possible. Hopefully it won't be cancer, but if it is you need to catch it as soon as possible. You don't mess around with cancer. You should call a hospital or doctors office and speak to someone qualified to give you advice. Don't worry about not having insurance. There are programs set up to assist people in such situations. They will know who to refer you to if need be after they examine you.

Old 09-14-2003, 07:10 AM   #4

Willzviewz HB User
What you describe can be many things from syphilis to herpes. The word "cancer" strikes fear in all of us - you don't want to hear it. The problem is, the longer you wait to seek medical attention, the worse the prognosis, regardless of what the cause of the problem is.

Quit wasting your time trying to self-diagnose your problem. Your doctor will probaly send you to a lab to have the lesion tested. There they will scrape it and examine it to determine what it is.

If you have any troubles getting in to see a doctor because of your insurance problem, which I can't imagine you would, then go to your local hospital ER where they are obligated to treat you.

Worst case scenario if it is cancer, you want to survive and early detection and treatment is the key. Good luck.

Closed Thread