It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2003, 04:20 PM   #1

steady HB User
Post gettin depressed, appreciate some help

hey, well i have a few penis problems and am gettin really low about the whole situation. ive had these problems for a while now and would really really appreciate some answers to my questions, which will hopefully make me feel better about myself.

ok firstly, i have small, raised white clustered bumps on my foreskin, I have researched them and thought they were PPP. however apparantly PPP is only found on the head of the penis. So what are these and if there is a cure, does anyone know it?

secondly, i have small white spots covering my scrotum, all over. These bumps also appear on the shaft of my penis but are mostly around areas with hair. What are these ?? and are they normal? can they be cured?

also, i have one rather large bump under the skin where my penis begins, amongst all the others that i have mentioned above. Is this just an expanded version of the smaller ones? has it exploded or something??

after ready my problems i would really appreciate and help or solutions of any kind as im not having a great life at the moment, mainly due to this. I know it may sound silly, but it just has really got to me. thanks for reading.

Old 09-13-2003, 05:41 PM   #2

Sublime23 HB User
Hello Steady,

From your description I really can't tell what those clusters are. As for the white spots on the scrotum and shaft, they could really be some sort of acne. What I mean is, alot of hair grows down there and they could just be normal white head pimples caused by ungrown hairs. As for the bump under the skin (or what might seem under the skin) it could really be a zit. They can be very annoying to get rid of. I once had one underneath my shaft and it took ages to flatten it out. I had to use creams to dry it out. Just like the ones you apply when you have a zit on your face.

As for your depression, my feelings are with you, but you really shouldn't worry about how you're penis looks. Look at it from this way, if you use condoms (which you should), them you are completely hiding whatever imperfections you have from a womans eyes.Just take your underwear off when you're ready for penetration and just put them back on after you after you finished having sex. And unless you really point your penis to a womans face, chances are they won't ever notice a thing. A woman is much more concentrated on other interests of sex beside how your penis looks (excpet for size maybe lol, but they only need a glance). If your not confident with your penis, concentrate more on the womans body parts and erotic zones, and if you get really close you might notice that even women are not perfect and have alot of visual "spots" or "bumps".

This goes out to all men who have a problem with the looks of their penises.I read alot of posts from men complaining they can't have sex because their penis has a white spot somewehere or a red bump somewhere else and I really think they are over reacting. I myself have some imperfections and the other day I asked my 1 year girlfriend wether she ever noticed anything. And she almost went "Really ?? You have a whitespot down there ?? Let me take a look!"

Well steady, I'm sorry for not being very brief. But I hope I gave you valuable advice. Just be confident about yourself (and your mini you) and go out there and give some woman the orgasm of her life lol

Sublime

[This message has been edited by Sublime23 (edited 09-13-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2003, 05:53 PM   #3

LandLubber HB User
If you are at the point of depression and this thing is weighing on your mind, then go see your doctor!

I can assure you that there is nothing to be "embarassed" about by seeing the doctor.

So see him/her ASAFP and get your mind put at ease!

Old 09-13-2003, 06:34 PM   #4
Inactive

roni624 HB User
Since this seems more of a problem with your skin...why don't you see a dermatoligists? I could be wrong but it could be something called molluscum(sp). A derm dr could be able to detect better for you.-Roni

Old 09-14-2003, 06:45 AM   #5

steady HB User
I have already been to see the doctor, and did feel good afterwards. He said that the small clusters on my foreskin are where the skin has been stretched and these bumps have formed. However, i wasnt sure if this was the correct definition. Also, arnt the spots on my scrotum and penis hair folliciles? or however they are spelt?

Old 09-14-2003, 02:43 PM   #6

nofxdudeuk HB User
They sound like Sebaceous Glands to me. I too have those cluster things on my foreskin, like you said they are not PPP becuse they're not on the head, and that docotors diagnosis of them happening bcuase the skins been stretched sounds a bit weird. Does nobody know what these are??

Closed Thread