It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2003, 01:39 AM   #1

masry HB User
Red face Ejaculating while making out...!

hey guys
recently i been seing this chick and whever we start kissing and making out...i go hard and after a while i start licking her nipples and stuff and then i just jack off in my pants just like that while iam kissing her..then she woudl want to get down and start tpuching my penis and rubbing it but when sh gets to it..its aalready shrinked as i have just ejaculated but then then goes harder later on like in 5 mins...its quite embarssing?? i wanna stay longer and just jack off once in the end but this way i like jack off 2 or 3 times and it sucks oz my penis keep goin small and then big eveythime if u know what i mean..
wjhats the solution to this?
thanks

advicee plzzz

Old 09-14-2003, 02:29 AM   #2
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Your penis sounds remarkably healthy. You must be a young pup.

Nothing wrong with it "going small" between takes. It's normal. Let her be the first one to touch it if you want to be sure it's nice and big. By the sounds of things, you'll ejaculate even faster when she handles you. You'll get better over time.

If you insist on jacking yourself as you initially make out, don't finish the job. Know when to stop. Or better yet, jack it in private before you are with her. It might give you a little bit more time the second time around.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2003, 02:39 AM   #3

masry HB User
heeh yeah but iam 20 ..that my first time relationship..any more adcvie plz guys???????????????

Old 09-14-2003, 03:04 AM   #4

masry HB User
buts it very emabarassing..any other ideas???

Old 09-14-2003, 08:59 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by masry:
buts it very emabarassing..any other ideas???
It's totally normal to lose your erection for a time after you ejaculate. So either you wait for her to get to your penis or you have to just accept the way nature is and wait for your erection to come back. Waiting can always be fun, there are lots of things to do beside play penis oriented games.

Old 09-14-2003, 09:37 AM   #6

stellaplaya HB User
That's pretty funny actually. I've never heard of a guy jerking off when making out with a girl. She must really turn you on! Does she know you are doing this?

Old 09-14-2003, 04:30 PM   #7

smartazz HB User
I don't think he meant he is actually jacking off when making out with his g/f. I think he meant he is ejaculating when he makes out with his g/f.

When you feel yourself getting close to ejaculating, back off, think of something else. If you feel you just can't stop yourself from ejaculating, guide her hand down there or ask her to touch you, tell her you are close.

Old 09-14-2003, 05:18 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Since you obviously dont have difficulty having a second erection and ejaculating a second time I'd suggest you masturbate before you go on your date. That way, the edge will be off and you wont be as prone to ejaculating at her first touch.

Old 09-15-2003, 06:50 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Masry, I'm sorry you are having trouble controlling your ejaculation. You will eventually be able to. Be patient.

My concern would be: what is happening to the semen? If your partner is touching your dick after you've ejaculated, she'll have semen on her hands. There is a chance that some of that semen will end up where neither of you want it to.

Use condoms.

Closed Thread