It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2003, 09:28 AM   #1

iamafordman HB User
Post masterbating

i am tring to stop masterbating but i am have trubles stoping. it is infecting my daly life on what ever i do. i and going to the doctor to day at 1:00. when ever i stop masterbating my chest get tight what it is ever hard to sit for a long peride. it is just makeing me mad. i do not now what to day if i can not masterbate everday. man this is going to be hard to do give me luck so i can over come this happit.

Old 09-16-2003, 05:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
You might consider buying a dictionary some time after you see the doctor

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2003, 06:25 PM   #3

iamafordman HB User
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahh0hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohho ohohohohohohohohho you so fun i fur got to laphe if i wonted to now how to spell i would of ask you to tell me how to spell lol. that thanks for the great imput thank you vary much. and vary kind of you to give me the imput

Old 09-16-2003, 06:46 PM   #4
Inactive

focus HB User
Where do these people come from? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Old 09-16-2003, 07:09 PM   #5
(male)

JDinCA HB User
iamfordman,

If what your saying is , if you don't masturbate on a daily basis you get chest pains. Then what your experiencing may be a compulsive behavior associated to the masturbating. So if you don't masturbate, or try to refrain from it, you experience an anxiety or panic attack. Maybe also a feeling of death will come to you if you don't masturbate. Which would explain the chest pain or racing heart that feels like it's going to explode out of your chest. So because of this, you change your daily activities to accommodate the compulsive behavior, and it has begun to wreak havoc on your life. A compulsive behavior is not uncommon and manifests itself in many forms. If the person doesn't follow a certain order or pattern then they get an overwhelming feeling that something bad will happen to them. If I am correct, the Doctor can prescribe medications to help you overcome your compulsive need to masturbate. You should be masturbating for your pleasure and when it is convenient and not as a matter of life or death. Help is out there and it is curable.

Old 09-17-2003, 05:30 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
For those unfamiliar with iamafordman's previous posts, it might be worthwhile to read the following:
[url="http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum82/HTML/001163.html"]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum82/HTML/001163.html[/url]

and
[url="http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum107/HTML/002788.html"]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum107/HTML/002788.html[/url]

I'm sure he would appreciate some support.

By the way, german30, your spelling was ok but you forgot the period (or full stop) at the end of your sentence.

Old 09-17-2003, 05:36 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Hey iamafordman!

I'm glad you're going to see the doctor again.

You know, I am not a doctor but I'm starting to think that your chest pain has nothing to do with masturbation. Could it be that you are way too anxious and feeling guilty about jerking off?

I hope you have had some luck with the doctor.

Closed Thread