It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2003, 02:54 PM   #1

Spitalfield HB User
Post Final Talk On Masturbation and PC muscles!!

All right, let's keep this simple.
During masturbation, do you use your PC muscle?
If so, when do you, and how often.

Or do you keep this muscle relaxed the entire time until ejaculation?

Let me Know!!

Old 09-16-2003, 12:57 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
I use it during masterbation, but is NOT a coordenate move...its 100% spontaneous!I dont know the frequency of the contractions, I pay no atention to it, but I know it gets more frequent close to the orgasm.

And I also noticed that the contraction is stronger n more frequent when I am more aroused...more spontaneous to...almost impossible to contain...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2003, 12:07 PM   #3

Spitalfield HB User
yeah

i dunno what it is, but i've always contracted it my whole life

now when i try to keep it relaxed, i seem to be going forever! so to get orgasm does anyone intentionally contract these muscles or do they just contract themselves towards the end?

Old 09-16-2003, 05:32 PM   #4
(male)

edgework HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Spitalfield:
yeah

...so to get orgasm does anyone intentionally contract these muscles or do they just contract themselves towards the end?
The whole point is that they spasm out of control. The more out of control, the better the sensation. However, if you consciously exercise the muscle by contracting it 10 times or so for about 10 or fifteen seconds, and repeat about 5 or 6 times a day, you'll strengthen it considerably, which will make it a lot easier to delay orgasm, which is a good thing.
about the answers

Old 09-17-2003, 01:04 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
If u just keep ur muscle relaxed forever, it will take forever, thats true...but when I try to keep it relaxed, theres this tension that just keeps on growing untill I cant hold no more, than the contraction is realy strong!

Old 09-17-2003, 12:16 PM   #6
(male)

misanthrope HB User
I tried not contracting it too...and it does take forever. I didn't even climax, I just gave up (after 2 hours). I couldn't even feel a buildup towards any feeling of an orgasm whatsoever. There was no pleasurable feeling. It just felt like I was stroking a finger or something.

If I flex my PC muscle, I still have to stroke really hard and fast to get to an orgasm and it ends up giving me a major headache, which is hardly worth those few seconds of orgasmic pleasure.

But I was just wondering, when you have sex with a partner, don't you involuntarily flex your PC muscle when you're thrusting?

[This message has been edited by misanthrope (edited 09-17-2003).]

Old 09-17-2003, 02:18 PM   #7

Spitalfield HB User
Hey. what i do is while having sex i don't flex the muscle at all, cause it makes u last longer and DOES build up orgasm, and when im ready to orgasm and feel like i do wiht those last few pumps i flex the muscle, leading to an orgasm.

Closed Thread