It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
(male)

at8once102 HB User
Little to no sexual desire :(

27yrs old, male, 6'0 195lbs 10%bf.

The first time i noticed my sexual desires decreasing was almost 2 yrs ago.
I can still get erections if I bring them on myself. But have lost a lot of "interest" in sex. My Fiancee whos absolutly gorgeous and sexy is not turning me off or anything like that.

Even though im not huge, I workout hard and frequent. Im in great muscular shape. I take protein supplements and take creatine 2-3 months a year. I dont take anything like roids or anything like that.

This low sexual desire started to get bad several months ago. I found i got really tired during the day when this started. i do get 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Also just to add my diet is neer flawless so i know it has nothing to do with nutrition.

Had a doctor app. about 5 months ago and he said my muscle enzyme levels were high. of course theyd be high as my muscles are always repairing themselves. But he blames it on that as my test levels were low but still in the average. and nothing else came back abnormal.

Anyways this is a really weird problem as I can turn myself on and still able to keep an erection, it just seems like if i dont "try" to get in the mood it just wont happen and weird to say it but just dont want sex.

This of course all compared to myself over 2 years ago when i was having erections all day and could think of nothing else but sex.

id be glad to share more info if anyone has any questions.
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
(male)

scarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB User
Re: Little to no sexual desire :(

If you have done any drugs or maybe heavy drinking lately that could be it. The receptors in your brain that tell your body when something is physically pleasurable could have been damaged causing low sex drive. But it sounds like you are taking very good care of your body, so i don't see drugs being the issue. The only other thing i can think of if it isn't physical whatsoever is that maybe there was an event that took place involving sex or you saw or heard something sex related that has caused a mental block physically stunting your performance. Maybe try thinking of something that could have spooked you and if anything comes to mind try talking it out with a psychologist. good luck

Closed Thread