It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2003, 12:24 PM   #1

wishful_thinking HB User
Post when men meet a woman

when men first meet a woman do they constantly think about what it would be like to shag her?

becouase men think about sex like all the time dont they?

Old 09-17-2003, 06:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
You know us so well.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2003, 06:20 PM   #3

nick3454 HB User
no we all don't think about sex all the time. there are lots of guys who think about that when the meet a woman. I don't, if i see an attractive woman, the first thing that comes to mind is not sex. I guess i put getting to know the person and stuff before sex. i hate it when i'm around guys and they see a pretty girl and talk about what they did or would like to do to her, describing her like an object. i guess i'm just different.

Old 09-17-2003, 09:16 PM   #4
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
I have imagined having sex with most of the girls at work at one time or another. The mental image of some of them giving themselves to me is a turn-on, and for others it is not. It's an odd way of trying to find out what sort of girl I am attracted to. I don't plan on dating or having sex with anyone I work with!

Old 09-18-2003, 12:33 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Wink

well...when I first meet a gal I dont think in sex...Im usualy to nervous to think in sex(Im always nervous around pretty gals), but when I masterbate...thats another story...I always picture me and my collegues...
..Oh! and I think is disgusting the way men talk about women, and what they would do whit that gal...

Old 09-18-2003, 01:12 AM   #6
Inactive

savysac HB User
To be very honest with you, sex is the first thing I think of when I meet an attractive woman. So what is the big deal about that. It proves I am human and have deires is all.

ps: any man who tells you otherwise and says he really wants to get to know the woman is either a) lieing b)gay

Old 09-18-2003, 07:05 AM   #7

Rikimaru HB User
Sorry savysac, I have to disagree with you. Not all of us think the world revolves around our penis. It's not as black-and-white as they either want to jump anything in pantyhose or their liars/gay. Maybe in your little world, but not in the real world.

To answer the original questions, yes, some guys (as we have seen), let their penis do the thinking when it comes to anything in a dress. And I'll admit most guys will have sexual thoughts when they meet an attractive woman.. but the difference between the evolved man and the caveman is how much those thoughts dictate our actions.

I always say.. "Men are pigs. Some of us just know when to be, and when not to be."

Some guys will think "Ooh.. she's hot. Lemme get her into bed."

Others will think "Boy, she's really attractive... seems really nice, too. Lemme get to know her." Of course, there are other thoughts going on like "Great smile... nice boobs... look at those legs." But rather than letting those thoughts dictate our actions, some of us truthful, straight guys are also thinking "She's really nice... what an infectious laugh... boy, is she funny." Or, conversely, "Man does she like to talk about herself... want some cheese to go with that whine... How long can one person talk about their ex-boyfriend... I wonder when she flies if she has to check all of her emotional baggage at the gate."

Those of us with some sense of decorum WILL want to get to know a woman before we consider having sex. Personally, having not been raised by wolves, I would take an interest in a woman as a possible friend and then see if there's more there. At least then, if there's no real sexual attraction (crazy me.. I insist on a mind and personality lurking inside an attractive body), but there is a spark of friendship there, I've made a friend. And for some crazy reason it's worked... I find women to have sexual relationships, and I make friends as well.

Of course, I'm one of those apparently rare guys that would only date women he considered potential marriage partners. I don't see the point in dating someone I would never spend my life with solely for the sake of getting them into bed.

Guess I'm really gay.. eh? I dunno who'll be more surprised, me or my girlfriend.

Closed Thread