It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2003, 01:32 PM   #1

guy4654 HB User
Post When to turn a relationship into a sexual one?

Hey guys. I'm really attracted to my girlfriend. At the movies last week, she kept running her hands up and down my leg near my knee. I think she would want to have sex, but how do I bring it up? I'm a virgin, so I'm nervous. She said she wants to watch a movie at my apartment. Should I assume she wants sex? Of course, I wouldn't force it--no means no. But, how do I make the first move?

Old 09-18-2003, 01:44 PM   #2
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
You are old enough to have sex when you are able to support a wife & child. Not until then.

G

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2003, 06:46 PM   #3
(male)

reaccter HB User
she will let you know blatantly when she wants you to screw her silly. hold tight until then. if it doesn't happen in the first two weeks, it will not happen, so move on.

[This message has been edited by reactor (edited 09-18-2003).]

Old 09-19-2003, 02:34 AM   #4

Blue Knight HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by reactor:
[B]if it doesn't happen in the first two weeks, it will not happen, so move on.[B]
That is not true. Different people varies differently since background, culture and all that stuff comes into play too.

Old 09-19-2003, 05:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Guy4654, no, you should not assume she wants sex. You should not assume anything in a relationship.

Play it by ear. Have a wonderful time watching that movie, holding each other close, talking and getting to know each other, doing all those things that make you both feel . . . great!

Take your time. Sparks will fly if you both want it.

{By the way, I agre with Blue Knight: reactor's comments can be ignored. Sorry, reactor.)

Old 09-19-2003, 06:24 AM   #6

day7501 HB User
OK, this is coming from a woman...
Don't listen to people who say it has to happen within a certain amount of time. It has been my experience that sex tends to change a relationship a bit. That doesn't have to be a bad change but you both have to make sure that you are ready to handle a sexual relationship. Talk about it with her or let it happen naturally. If you 2 are messing around you will feel if it is right! Don't force the issue though because then she will think you're a jerk and you are only out for sex. Oh, and if you aren't ready to go to the store and buy condoms because you are embarrased then you aren't ready to have sex. There was nothing that bothered me more than a guy scared to buy condoms.

------------------
Dawn

Old 09-19-2003, 01:12 PM   #7

wennybuck HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by guy4654:
Hey guys. I'm really attracted to my girlfriend. At the movies last week, she kept running her hands up and down my leg near my knee. I think she would want to have sex, but how do I bring it up? I'm a virgin, so I'm nervous. She said she wants to watch a movie at my apartment. Should I assume she wants sex? Of course, I wouldn't force it--no means no. But, how do I make the first move?
First of all this is a woman not a man. You need to be more than just attracted to her, you need to have the emotional feelings too. Never assume anything, that just gets you in trouble. Everybody is nervous their first time, but if you truely dig this girl then you shouldn't be nervous, and you shouldn't do it with her if your not comfortable with her. Have you 2 ever talked about having sex? If you can't talk to her about the subject then you aren't ready to do it. Don't push it, let it come naturally. If she comes over and you 2 start making out just go with the flow. If it happens then it happens. If it don't, then don't stress about it, it wasn't meant to happen.

Closed Thread