It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2003, 01:59 PM   #1

tincat HB User
Post Circumcision by laser?

My uncut foreskin is extremely tight, so I can get about 1/4 to 1/2" in diameter and it's painful. That includes after a long hot bath or shower. I'm in my mid-30's and always had this childhood.

I'd like to be able to have a "normal" erection whereby the foreskin can go back during sex and yet the foreskin still covers the entire penis when not erect.

Question is this: with the current treatment by lasers for a seemingly medical treatment, does anyone know of the laser being used to help "loosen the ring" or tightness of the penis foreskin WITHOUT actual cutting of the tip?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 03:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
have you tried the more typical courses of action for a tight foreskin, like daily stretching, or betamethasone cream, or both?
There is no way that a laser is going to be able to loosen the frenar band, and not risk taking off part of your glans.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 06:22 PM   #3
Inactive

focus HB User
Have you thought about a dorsal slit? If you haven't, you may want to discuss this possibility with your urologist.

A dorsal slit is a tiny incision made in the foreskin lengthwise at the frenar band that helps widen and loosen it, just enough so it can retract comfortably. It sometimes can be a good alternative to circumcision.

Old 09-17-2003, 10:13 AM   #4

tincat HB User
Dorsal slit? Yes, I've explored that, but something about making a cut, if you know what I mean?

I was thinking laser may be more effective or just as, but painless? Since it's never been done that we know of, I'm hoping it has somewhere.

Old 09-17-2003, 10:50 AM   #5
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
How do you figure using a laser would be painless? A laser is burning your flesh. It's going to be just as painful. But whichever way is used, they are going to numb the penis pretty well before doing anything.

Old 09-17-2003, 11:20 AM   #6

tincat HB User
Well, I was thinking more of the lasers like the ones they use on removing birthmarks or any other non-burning applications.

Old 09-17-2003, 11:24 AM   #7
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
ANYTHING done with a laser involves burning.

Old 09-17-2003, 12:06 PM   #8

tincat HB User
Yea, guess you're right about that...OUCH!!

Seriously, I don't want to be circumsized, just to be able to pull back without any problems. I still prefer the crown to be covered when not in action.

Old 09-18-2003, 05:24 PM   #9

Dom HB User
hey bud i had the same problem. i corrected it through circumcision when i was 15. dorsal slits will help yes, but iv heard from multiple doctors that they are not to attractive. Circumcision however is 100% painless. I didnt not feel a thing..i woke up and was wondering when i was going to have my operation...it had already been over 2 hours ago. for me it was well worth it...their is a sligh discomfort for 3 weeks....very bareable though. good luck

Old 09-19-2003, 10:01 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
You absolutely do not need a circumcision.
You need to start daily stretching, by putting your little fingers in the foreskin opening, and gently pulling them apart. Hold them for as long as you can. Do it several times a day. It works within 6-8 weeks for about 99% of all men. If it fails, go to the doctor and get betamethasone cream. It's a steroid which can help to loosen a tight frenar band. Used in conjunction with the stretching exercise, it works in about 6-8 weeks, for the other 1% that stretching alone doesn't work for.
Don't let anyone try and talk you out of your foreskin.
When they work well, the sensation is exquisite.

Old 09-19-2003, 03:07 PM   #11

lovelessemotion HB User
i had the same problem ever since i was a teen...now i'm 20...LOL... anyway waht did it for me was just daily streching.. i'm not gonna lie to u ...IT DOES HURT LIKE HELL.. for like 1-2 weks.... ususaly start when ur in the shower the warm water loosens the skin.... then just rool it back as far as u can.... the next day repeat... (at night when u go to sleep try not to let the skin go back..if possible try to keep the skinn pulled back as far as u can for most of the day..) yes its gonna feel real weird and painful!!!!! after 1 week it should go back all the way past the corona of the penis...(but it still hrust..keep doing it... and after the second week u should be able to pull it back all the time even when its not erect and when its fully erect.... u just have to sacrifie like 2 weeks of ur life to strech it.... (BEACUSE IT IS REALLY PAINFUL!!!!!)... hope this helps.....

Closed Thread