It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2003, 11:51 PM   #1

amanarx HB User
Unhappy Penis size less than 4 inches

Hi,

I am having a penis size of around 3.75 inches in erect stage. Also is not so thick.

I want to know if i can marry and lead a normal life.

I am from India and here once married it is difficult to get divorce(i mean ours is a socially orthodox country). So if this size is a problem, then my wife will have to suffer a lot which i dont want to happen.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
amanar

Old 09-07-2003, 01:31 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Smile

Hey amanar, I understand your concern. But I beleave theres much more that just a penis in sex. Theres also fingers and tongues...you jusd have to learn how to use that and will be OK. I know theres a lot of spots in femaly bodys, sensible points...you just need to learn how to explore that, and I beleave you will be able to give pleasure to any woman.
I dont think theres much to do with the size "problem", but theres a lot of tecnics you can use to get the girl crazy about you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2003, 08:56 AM   #3
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Hi. Your message has touched me, amanarx. I know how you feel.

My penis is only 4.5 inches at the most when erect. I was afraid that a girl might laugh or not get pleasure from it. I am still a virgin at 30 years old because of this. I have only begun to look for a mate. I hope to have sex with her before there is any talk of marriage.

The difference between our lengths is only 0.75 inches. Look at that on a ruler. It is not a big difference - about the width of a fingertip. Our penises are nearly the same size!

Like Miguel said, there's more to sex than just the penis. I want to use my fingers and tongue to please my partner as well. I may have to rely on my ability to do this to ensure my mate's satisfaction. Then again, I might become skilled at using my penis for the woman's pleasure. Also, if my mate is a smaller woman, my penis will seem larger and will feel better for her.

I know there are many men like us who are happily married and have a family. Good luck!

Old 09-08-2003, 08:16 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
4.5" is hardly abnormally small, so relax. 3.75" is on the small side, but not so much that sex will be impossible or unpleasurable for the woman. You may wish to discuss your size with any potential marriage partners to put your mind at ease that they will love you from more than just the size of your penis. As was said, the use of fingers and mouth can induce more pleasure in a female than can the penis, anyway.

Old 09-09-2003, 03:02 AM   #5
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
It's seeing that "3" as the first digit of Amanarx's length which might be causing such distress. If we describe each penis length in number of quarter inches, Amanarx is a 15, I am an 18, and most guys are about a 22-24. Using this scale puts things in a different perspective.

I wish it hadn't taken so long to realize that a smaller penis owner can still be an effective lover.

Old 09-09-2003, 09:27 AM   #6
Inactive

satty1 HB User
hey amanarx dont worry man, check out the post i started about jelqing support. It can put you down a whole new road to doing something about your penis size. Also i'm indian too and you should remember that its our culture that invented the art of love making ( karma sutra) and the whole thing about it is there all kind of things and position u can learn to help with people with small penis's and way to be a good lover. And i cant believe you metioned divorce.. tut tut never heard of it.......hehe. Good luck if you need any advice on jelqing just ask me man.

Old 09-09-2003, 10:39 PM   #7

gTu HB User
mine is also around 3.75 in.

Old 09-10-2003, 09:30 AM   #8
Inactive

panther1000 HB User
Well I have a different problem!
Mine is too big!
I have about 8.75 and extremely thick and a lot of woman thinks its too big!!

Old 09-10-2003, 03:34 PM   #9

day7501 HB User
Ok, I was just bored and decided to browse this board. Just so you know from a girl's point of view that the size doesn't really matter. I am married but my husband isn't the only man I have been with and he isn't the biggest either. I couldn't care less!!! Your future marrage will be fine, just be open with whoever it is.

------------------
Dawn

Old 09-10-2003, 04:35 PM   #10

LandLubber HB User
They come in all sizes, shapes, and proportions.

Mine is not particularly long, but is very wide for its length. If you have seen one of those "Red Bull" beverage cans, that's about my size. Not long, but big on girth. And so far, no complaints in that department.

"It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean"...

Old 09-19-2003, 10:09 AM   #11

dirtie HB User
my penis also is same size..i am thin .like hot dog thin. comdons fall off me.i am 60 yo.had 3 wives and many many ladie friends.as said toungue and fingers help.i have not had many problems here .my presnt sig other and i are going on 19 years togethen..guess says somthing eh?

Old 09-19-2003, 03:19 PM   #12

AbleLena HB User
Just wanted to mention that most of the nerves in the vagina are in the first two inches. If you're longer than 2 inches, you should be fine!

Also, a woman usually will get used to whatever her partner looks like. After a while, you will be what she considers "normal," and anything else will seem odd to her.

The most important thing to consider is that what your penis is like is much less important than whether or not you are confident, generous, inventive, and playful.

Lena

[This message has been edited by Able Lena (edited 09-19-2003).]

Old 09-19-2003, 04:27 PM   #13
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
I'm not much bigger than that, we have been married over 1/2 century,3 children, and 7 grandchildren, so don't worry, you'll do fine.

Closed Thread