It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2003, 12:18 PM   #1

wildfire2030 HB User
Post oral sex

? 4 the guys in serious relationships,.I am just wondering how much of a big deal it is to u guys to be able to blow ur wad in a girls mouth?I have only had this done to me once and thats cuz I can't stand the smell or the taste.I would love to do this 4 my husband even tho he says it's not necessary so we continue and he does it inside me.When giving him oral I fantasize about him doing it in my mouth,it is a big turn on for me and I know it would b pleasurable for him.He my husband trying to make me feel better cuz thats one thing I can't do for him?or it morepleasurable forhim to do it insdie me?any replies r greatly appr.

------------------
Have a healthy day every1 wildfire2030

Old 09-20-2003, 12:54 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User
You have a good husband for not demanding it.

Personally it's important to me but not all the time, not even 20% of the time. To me my sperm is not a waste product. I've tasted my own, no big deal. It's a major turnoff if a woman finds my sperm disgusting. It's about giving and receiving. Women aren't a rose garden down there either but I like to lick it every time.

Why not try it with him lying down and your head above so it can just run out. That way you wouldn't have to swallow. Just don't get up and run to the bathroom and spit like it's poison. Ha!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2003, 02:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
Why not have him tell you when he's ready, and then switch to using your hand to finish him off, then you just need a towel or tissue paper to clean up.

Old 09-20-2003, 02:32 PM   #4

wildfire2030 HB User
well sometimes I do the hand job to finish him off but some time i just hop on and finish thay way,he is a great husband thats y we have been married for 17yrs.
thx for the replies

------------------
Have a healthy day every1 wildfire2030

Old 09-20-2003, 03:50 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
It is great you want to do this and it is great he does not pressure you. Many women will not only not take it in the mouth, they won't give a hj leading up to it and get upset if you want to climax anywhere except inside their vaginas.

Some women say semen is an "acquired taste", in that the first time or two it is disgusting, but after that you get used to it. Beats me. Some say to have him come deep in the back of the throat where you are less likely to taste it.

Bottom line, if you want to do it for him, realize that it will all be over in a few seconds, so you will definitely live Maybe keep a glass of wine or something handy to wash it down, too. He won't like it if his seman gags you, but having teh wine handly may help you get by until you get used to it.

Or, if it is really not that big a deal for him, don't worry. Maybe coming on your face will provide the same excitement for him. Either way, he should feel lucky.

Old 09-20-2003, 04:08 PM   #6
Inactive

2sexy4u2 HB User
I dare to say its an acquired taste. My new girl friend kisses me after the job is done. At first, not having tasted myself before, I was scared to death to be honest and pretty reluctant. Now I don't mind anymore, got used to it. Btw, she spits, which is fine with me.

Closed Thread