It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2003, 04:30 PM   #1
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Lightbulb PPP, Sebaceous glands and You! CO2 Lazer?

I have PPP and prominent sebaceous glands under the shaft of my penis. The papules aren't as prominent as when they first appeared due to me going through a phase where I severely dried them out and they are almost not visible when erect! However the sebaceous glands are visible and you can feel them and it makes that area of skin rough. I want to get rid of these once and for all. I've recently read about the CO2 lazer treatment which can rid me of them with one treatment. I hear its quite expensive but worth it. I am just curious about the side-effects but really long term effects such as loss of sensitivity and whatnot. Please inform me about this issue and information about lazer treatment. I really have heard about just living with it and whatnot but its time I get rid of these suckers. I am sexually active with my girlfriend and we use protection everytime and she has yet to notice them. She would think its herpes or something if she ever discovered them. So yes, I'm considering lazer treatment to remove them so I can be worry-free about my sex life and maybe finally get oral sex before I die. Any useful input would be greatly appreciated!

------------------
I'm not the age my forum name implies.

Old 09-01-2003, 12:49 PM   #2
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Exclamation

Bump!

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 10:48 AM   #3
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by TeenageDude17:
she has yet to notice them.
Can this also be construed as the fact that they are not that noticable (except to yourself) or even if she has seen them, that it hasn't bothered or scared her????

I've said it before, most guys make a bigger deal out of this than it really is.

Old 09-02-2003, 03:24 PM   #4
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Lightbulb

Nope. She hasn't seen them because I haven't given her the opportunity. Basically its always dark, and I slip the condom on quickly to avoid her feeling the roughness of the skin where the sebaceous glands are. Soon she will notice them and that is going to be rough! I need to get rid of these things even if it means having lazer treatment done. No oral sex for me, ever!

Old 09-03-2003, 10:58 AM   #5
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Exclamation

Bump!

------------------

Old 09-03-2003, 10:02 PM   #6
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Question

Has anyone out there got the lazer treatment done or know someone who has? If so, what were the results like in regards to appearance and lasting side-effects?

Old 09-05-2003, 12:01 PM   #7

wildbill1627 HB User
Don't do it. You have some sebaceous prominence glands that you cant see now. They will come to the surface soon. The lasertreatment will get rid of them for now but more reapear. I got it done although just on a few. The places that were lasered off look worse than the bumps I have scars and the bumps that were lasred came back worse. My doctor thought I had Hpv he was wrong and now I have scars the rest of my life.I probably have more bumps than you and I get head all the time. You need to find a girl that really loves you and she'll understand. Hell refer her to this site.

Old 09-06-2003, 01:14 AM   #8
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Thumbs up

Wow! Thanks for your thoughtful input, wildbill1627!!! I appreciate your opinion and sharing your experience with the Co2 lazer treatment. I was contemplating having it done. My sebaceous glands would be my main concern as my PPP aren't very visible when erect now. Even if I could have them flatten out with the skin just so that area isn't so obvious to the touch. I guess I wanted this done for me, but you're right about finding a girl that loves you and educating her on this common issue and referring her to this site. However I still want the sebaceous glands reduced at least a little for me, and not anyone else such as a girlfriend. I've been self-conscious and would rather not having them at all obviously. I don't have many prominent sebaceous glands and there are probably about only 3 or 4 bigger ones as the others are smaller but total I would say no more than 25 all together. Once again thanks for the input. Any other comments or information would be appreciated as well.

------------------

Old 09-16-2003, 05:19 PM   #9
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Bump!

------------------

Old 09-20-2003, 04:21 PM   #10
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Exclamation

Bump! Bump!

------------------

Old 09-20-2003, 06:08 PM   #11

lovelessemotion HB User
Cool

how much does the lazer cost? oh and any 1 got any fricking ideas on how to tie the damn skin back? i can't seem 2 jkeep it tied back!!!! so the spot where i get my bumps is always moist ...so i can't dry the damn area!!

Closed Thread