It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2003, 08:09 AM   #1

brownqk HB User
Post Sebaceous glands

Has anyone successfully removed them? They are the small white shaft bumps on the penis. What are the possible problems when trying to remove them? I have both prominent sebaceous glands and PPP. And I know that they are "normal", but I know most girls would never think so. These things are the reasons why I hate my life so much, but that's another topic. Anyways, what have you guys done to remove these sebaceous cysts/bumps? Thanks.

Old 07-05-2003, 10:30 AM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by brownqk:
And I know that they are "normal", but I know most girls would never think so.

That's not true. If girls had problems with those bumps, they would be having a problem with just about every penis in the world, because just about every adult guy has them.

You're just not used to them yet. Give it time and learn to live with them. Besides, they can actually increase a woman's pleasure when thrusting deep, as those little bumps can tickle just the right places for her

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 12:33 PM   #3

brownqk HB User
Is there no one out there with this problem? With all due respect to Focus' response, I don't know how accepting women are of these things. Please respond.

Old 08-01-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
You're persistent aren't you. Like focus said, ALL have these sebaceous gland/hair follicles on the shaft. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Old 08-05-2003, 05:52 PM   #5

brownqk HB User
do you all really think i'm being paranoid? how come all of you are so confident?

Old 08-05-2003, 06:42 PM   #6
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Because it's the truth?

Old 08-06-2003, 04:42 AM   #7
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Quote:
by focus: That's not true. If girls had problems with those bumps, they would be having a problem with just about every penis in the world, because just about every adult guy has them.
I'm serious when I ask this to focus and sdp2. I'm an adult guy, have been for a long time LOL! The description of what brownqk has (and I mean no disrespect brownqk) sounds awful, and unsightly. I have never noticed anything that even remotely looks like what brownqk says he has on his penis on my penis shaft, or anywhere on my penis. I don't think I've ever seen what he's describing on any penis. Yet from brownqk's description one would assume it to be noticeable at a glance. Is he, in your opinion ; exaggerating the condition and sees much more than it is because he's obsessing over it? I'm baffled by what it could be especially if as you say is so common. I'm even wondering if I don't understand what it is because I never saw it as something "abnormal" and just part of what makes a penis a penis? To me most penises appear, at a glance anyway, relatively bump free and smooth, maybe veined but not bumpy. Guess I would have to see what it is he's seeing to really get an idea of what it is.

[This message has been edited by JDinCA (edited 08-06-2003).]

Old 08-06-2003, 10:52 AM   #8
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
OK, take your skin on the shaft or scrotum. Pull it tight. Do you see a bunch of light colored bumps on the skin( for example where a hair might be comming out)? This is what most guys are seeing. It's not a bunch of raised knobs that it's made out to be. It's just that at puberty, these things become pronounced where they didn't exist before and all of a sudden these teens are thinking that they have some disease. Granted people are different and some people may have more pronounced glands and follicles.

JDinCA, if you see absolutely nothing, then you must not be a very hairy guy and relatively light skinned.

Old 08-06-2003, 11:42 PM   #9
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Thank you sdp2. No wonder I was so baffled! brownqk you had me thinking , well I don't even want to go there. If a girl made you feel, "This is the reason why your life is so ruined", I frankly don't know weather to laugh or cry? I mean I have a penis and couldn't for the life of me figure out what ugly horrible thing it could be, to find out you meant the little tiny pore where a hair grows from was astonishing. Please don't let any girl make you feel that way about yourself. I can't imagine this shallow of a person existing!

Old 08-07-2003, 09:10 AM   #10

brownqk HB User
I don't think these things are as inconsequential as you guys make them seem. While only a few millimeters across, these things are still noticeable at a glance.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:54 AM   #11
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
Yeh u shud see mine on my shaft. They are very noticeable and look bad! They grew over the last 6 months and now they rlly bad!

Old 08-15-2003, 02:43 AM   #12

Mr_Blonde HB User
Angry

I deeply sympathize with you brownqk. I too have the curse of having clearly visible sebaceous glands on my member. You wouldn't have a clue sdp2 what it's like to have this problem.
I've seen doctors about this problem i have and they all say the same lod crap about it being "normal". Just like u sdp2, they all don't understand how depressing and imbarassing this problem is.
I neede options. How (from the least to most outrageous) can i remove these glands? Anyway will help, so please answer my question. Please help!!!!!

Old 08-18-2003, 04:05 PM   #13
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
Sebaceous glands: the skin of the genitals has lots of small sebaceous glands, which produce an oily substance, and can become enlarged and look like small, yellowish spots. They can also become blocked and infected (like a 'common' spot that you might get on your face or neck).

Pearly pink papules: if you have rows of tiny slivers of skin around the head of the penis, these might be 'pearly pink papules', which are normal skin structures that are present in 30% of men.

Genital warts: which are a virus infection. These are caught by having sex with someone who has genital warts. They can look like small, skin-coloured cauliflowers.

Lymphocele: this can look like a firm, worm-like structure just below the head of the penis. It can occur after sex and will disappear on its own with time. It is caused by minor damage to the channels that drain lymph from the penis.

Some lumps and bumps are symptoms of general skin conditions, such as lichen planus (purplish areas), lichen sclerosus (white or red areas) or psoriasis.

VERY RARELY, lumps and bumps on the genitals can be a symptom of syphilis.

If you have a blocked sebaceous gland, washing it gently in warm, salty water might soothe it until it clears on its own.

Most lumps and bumps are 'normal for you', and others will go away on their own. However, some of them might look like other lumps and will need to be treated - so it is best to get them 'checked out' by a doctor, especially if you haven't noticed them before and have had them for more than a few days.

[This message has been edited by JAYB (edited 08-18-2003).]

Old 08-31-2003, 11:42 AM   #14

JoshuaJoshua HB User
This common condition can easily be cured for good with one session with the co2 laser. so, if you guys are really bothered by this commmon skin condition just get a laser treatment session and you won't have to worry about it anymore

Old 09-04-2003, 03:12 PM   #15

im dieing22 HB User
can Sebaceous be cured by a cream or only a lazer?

Closed Thread