It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2003, 08:32 PM   #1

GoodGirlNow HB User
Post mutually excuding fantasies?

Hi guys, I need your opinion on smtg. My bf has that fantasy of being dominated in bed. He is rather dominant in life in general and he says that he enjoys it because it balances things out a bit. also, I'm 3 years older than him and he likes when i take him in charge in bed, etc.
What confuses me a little bit is smtmes we switch things around, ie he took me roughly like he was raping me. I really enjoyed it because it is one of my fantasies, but anyway you see how much of a departure it is from his fantasy of being butt slapped by a nurse. He said he really enjoy the experience of being rough.

So, i guess a guy can like it both ways then? All the guys i have had before where all one or the other (i mean dominant OR submissive). what should i think? To me it sounds like he is still discovering himself because im his first gf that is playful that way and allows him to experiment. Would this make sense?

Thanks!

Old 09-21-2003, 12:45 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Thumbs up

YeaHH! That does make sense! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif He s experimenting and trying diferent fantasies. I beleave most of the guys have both fantasies(I do!), being domineering or dominated, but most of the guys r way 2 shy to show that, even with a long time partner.
U said in the post he was "dominant" in most areas, hhmmmm...sounds like a extroverted kind of guy to me. Isnt he?

Anyways, if u like his "controversial fantasies" u should go for it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2003, 11:09 AM   #3

GoodGirlNow HB User
I'm glad to hear that most guys have a bit of both fantasies. Most guys i have dated were exclusively dominant in bed, so it sounds like they werent in touch with their other side. I mean what boy didnt enjoy getting scolded by the pretty teacher at school lol

Old 09-21-2003, 12:22 PM   #4
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
I think I'd like to take charge at times, and other times, have demands made of me. I want to be told what she wants, like NOW and stuff. The way she talks could be as arousing as her actions. I probably wouldn't mind it a little rough for either of us, as long as neither one is uncomfortable or hurts later on. This is all just the opinion of a virgin...

The fact you like rough sex might be a real turn on for your mate. It's working for me!

[This message has been edited by Darkfur (edited 09-21-2003).]

Old 09-21-2003, 01:28 PM   #5

lovelessemotion HB User
Wink

LOL good girl..... that's what i'm talking about... I WOULD NOT MIND BEIGN SCOLDED BY MY COLLEGE TEACH AT ALL!!!! if ya know what i mean

------------------
what's PPP!!??

Closed Thread