It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2003, 12:08 AM   #1

filter HB User
Question PPP?

if their raised, small, numerous, bumps, on my shaft i
definetly have it. a dermatoligist(sp?) recently told
me to live with it. it does bother me, but it hasnt
affected my sex life at all.

Old 09-11-2003, 08:10 AM   #2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
PPP is only along the ridge of the glans. You are probably seeing hair follicles and/or prominent sebaceous glands.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2003, 12:25 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Question

I just found out I have PPP. It doesnt look bad to me, but Im just curious. We born with this things, or its something we develop with time? It will stay with me untill the day I die?

Old 09-12-2003, 08:48 AM   #4
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
I believe they develop after puberty. Whether they even go away? Probably not, but I don't know.

Old 09-16-2003, 04:56 PM   #5
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Lightbulb

I can honestly say that I can live with my PPP now. Before they were huge and obvious but I went through a phase where I would severely dry them out with this topical, facial, clear, acne liquid (Clearasil) and they dried to the point where the skin would dry out and peel. This left me with extremely great results regarding the actual size and appearance of them. Now they are BARELY visible or feelable (if thats a word..lol) when erect and are almost level with the skin.

I wish I never had these sebaceous glands although they are smaller than before, they are still going to be able to be felt and that area of the skin is rougher than the rest of my penis.

Old 09-20-2003, 09:03 AM   #6

lovelessemotion HB User
wow congrats man...what kind of clearsil did ya use? i'm using retin-a gel.... i dunn know if i should be doing that or not...but retin-a gel BURNSSSSSSS when i put it on.... and so far 1 week i see no results...hoe long did ya use clearasil for for u results?... and since that part of ur penis is rugher it is starnge?

Old 09-20-2003, 12:16 PM   #7

nofxdudeuk HB User
Do u think the clearisil would work for Fordyce spots?

Old 09-20-2003, 04:17 PM   #8
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Lightbulb

I applied the Clearasil to my PPP, I was referring to my sebaceous glands where I said that part of the skin is rougher because of them. My PPP is smooth, but there are still bumps there just very low and not very visable especially when erect. I used Clearasil: Stay Clear. Deep Cleaning Astringent. 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication. I noticed results after about 2 days when the skin began to get really dry and eventually peel. After about 2 weeks there was a substantial difference in their appearance. I discontinued use when my bottle finished but always wanted to continue it which is why I saved the bottle so I could know exactly which one to buy. For anyone who wants to know I'll list information about the exact one I purchased.

Clearasil: Stay Clear
Deep Clean Astringent
2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 2.0% W/W Also Contains: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Triethanolamine, Menthol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.
It's a clear liquid which comes in a tall 240mL (8.0 fl. oz.) bottle.

I hope this helps someone out there. It's not a cure, but it caused drastic results for me, and yes I'm sexually active, I have a girlfriend, and she hasn't noticed them. There's hope. Keep the info coming.

------------------
I'm not the age my forum name implies.

Old 09-20-2003, 06:14 PM   #9

lovelessemotion HB User
man scann the fircking bottle..or take a pic and e-mail it 2 us...all i found in my damn store was clearasil vanishin extra strength will that work?... U NOTICE RESULTS AFTER 2 DAYS?????????? holy moly!!! ur a lucky dude..... i can't seem 2 get rid of the damn things cuz i'm uncut and can't keep the skin pulled back!!! so the axtra skin where i have them is always moist so i can't dry them out!

------------------
what's PPP!!??

Old 09-21-2003, 04:14 PM   #10
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Lightbulb

I may try to take a pic of the bottle, but its a white label with blue and red writing on it, everything such as what is written on the front is in my previous post on this thread. Yes, after about 2 days my skin there dried up a lot. I manually rubbed it to try to get the peeling skin off then again in the shower and when I got out and dried off, the peeled skin was almost all gone and the PPP was lesser in size!!! I think it dries the tips of them where they appear to be so prominent, then that skin peels off. Also, I think I received results so quickly because I was applying this liquid about 5 times a day with like 3 applications per application!!! After each one I would let the fan dry it faster (GREAT IDEA THAT WORKED)!

------------------
I'm not the age my forum name implies.

[This message has been edited by TeenageDude17 (edited 09-21-2003).]

Old 09-21-2003, 08:25 PM   #11

lovelessemotion HB User
some 1 please fricking tell me how to tie the damn skin back!!! that's the reason i can't get that area dry is because the skin goes back to the way it was and it gets moist again!!!!

------------------
what's PPP!!??

Closed Thread