It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2003, 05:20 AM   #1
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
Post Help your sons

After reading about many concerns of boys & young men at this site I would like you to help your sons.

Circumcision is not the natural state of man.

If your sons are not Circumcised plaese teach them how to wash themselves. You should start when you bathe them.
Retract the foreskin & wash the head of the penis. This is not sexual molestation. It is needed for health reasons.

I have read that teens have never washed like this & can not retract the foreskin. It had 15 years of crud under it.

If you start bathing them this this way & when they are old enough to wash themselves, tell them to continue this way of cleaning themselves.

Then all of these foreskin problem will not occur.
Read some of them in teen, mens sexual, male anatomy sections.

It is sad that their mothers & fathers did not teach them anything about their natural body.

I am not Circumcised, my sons are not Circumcised, & never had any problems

Thanks,

G

Old 09-23-2003, 11:32 AM   #2
Inactive

2sexy4u2 HB User
I clean and nobody told me to... ...

But I do remember reading a novel at young age in which the main character washed himself meticulously in anticipation of a sexual encounter with a woman. Perhaps that triggered it.

Anyway, don't forget to wash your belly button!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread