It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2003, 10:58 PM   #1
(male)

Ballahboy HB User
Post help, how to shoot

when i ejaculate, it only dribbles out and i mean it doesnt even shoot 1/2 inch. how can i make it shoot? ive heard drinking alotta water would do but it didnt work for me.

Old 07-08-2003, 05:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, sometimes we dribble and sometimes we shoot. No need to worry about trying to "make" it different. Just be glad that things work!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2003, 06:32 AM   #3

rkl123 HB User
i've found that a combination of building it up (not ejaculating for several days) and being really turned on is the best way to make that happen. like the other guy said though, it's hard to predict.

Old 08-23-2003, 12:47 PM   #4

charris321 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Lance2:
Sometimes we dribble and sometimes we shoot. No need to worry about trying to "make" it different. Just be glad that things work!

Old 08-23-2003, 06:31 PM   #5

goatofthenever HB User
try jacking off throught the day but dont go all the way. at the end of the day masturbate to a orgasm. when i do this its more watery and will usualy shoot several feet. i dont know at all if this works for others, but if u really want to id say its worth a try.

Old 08-24-2003, 09:06 AM   #6

6foot2-190 HB User
I too am a dribbler. I've always been such no matter what I've tried or how turned on I've been, or how long it's been, or how many times I've been to the edge then stopped throughout the day. I think it's just my physiology. Plenty of fluid but it just sort of surges out, no distance, I've given up trying to change it and now I just enjoy what I've got.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:02 PM   #7

RoF HB User
Heh... I'm also a dribbler. Dosen't really matter to me. It feels great anyways.

Old 08-26-2003, 02:04 AM   #8
Inactive

UmmmmmWTF HB User
try keeping your penis at a 90 degree angle to your body. i notice if i point it at my face (not to shoot in my face, but in that direction, lol) that it will shoot a lil. but when i point it straight up, it shoots further, hits my pillow sometimes. give that a try.

Old 09-23-2003, 05:35 PM   #9

BJamKinkster HB User
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this, but if you really want to *shoot* long distances, try using a **** ring...

You need to get a decent one (i.e. NOT the adjustable cheap plastic ones). They basically look like a very large rubber (or steal) ring. Normal sizes are about 5cm across, but for the more adventurous, you can get smaller rings for more pressure.

They have two effects.

a) because blood enters the penis from an artery within the penis and leaves the penis from veins on the surface of the penis, they can have a strong effect in giving you a very hard erection and maintaining it (as the blood cannot easily leave the penis)

b) because you are effectively restricting the passage through which semen is ejactulated, it cases pressure. This pressure translates in most cases to fantasic feats of squirting. If I'm masturbating with one of these, I usually have to duck and take cover when I ejaculate as it will shoot right past my head. I've often accidently given myself facials with this method.

Alternatively, I find that any restriction of the passage used by semen at the time of ejaculation will normally result it shooting great distances. While standing, try pointing your penis straight out (horizontal, and parallel to the ground) and using your index finger to constrict the underside of your penis (just near the base). Do this as you orgasam, just before you ejaculate.

Although I've never measured, I can sometimes shoot up to six feet with either of these two methods. But be warned... it can be difficult to aim, and you usually experience several very powerful squirts and you don't want to get it in anyone's eyes

Happy Squirting!

[This message has been edited by BJamKinkster (edited 09-23-2003).]

Closed Thread