It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

surrealmeal HB User
Question Guys- What are the best condoms?

hey Guys-
i came on the men's board 'cause i figured i'd get more replies from men aboout this... So, what condoms feel the best? Please help! Thank you

Old 09-22-2003, 12:30 AM   #2
(male)

edgework HB User
For pure sensation, the lambskin condoms are excellent. They're pretty effective at stopping pregnancy, but don't use them if STDs are any kind of an issue at all; the cell structure is basically full of holes at the microbe level.

For my money, using a latex condom is like watching a movie with your eyes closed; you get the idea but it sucks. Anything lubricated helps, obviously; it's a process of slipping and sliding at its best, so dry latex is real torture. I guess the thinner ones feel better than the heavy duty products, but it's still like an argument over which soap opera is better? The answer is none.
about the answers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2003, 10:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

surrealmeal HB User
i thank you for being the ONE reply... i was hoping to get more results but only getting one post, i'm guessing, kinda just goes to show that men don't like wearing condoms. Now, can anyone recommend a good lambskin condom? Thanks

Old 09-23-2003, 07:01 PM   #4
(male)

edgework HB User
Don't know any brand names, (been years since I used them, you see) but I know they're to be found at many major pharmacies (Duane Reede, Pathmark, CVS, Right Aid are some of the ones in my area). It's pretty easy to tell which ones they are.
about the answers

Old 09-23-2003, 08:37 PM   #5

wildbill1627 HB User
Trojan is the way to go especially if your a little bigger than averege because you caan get them on easier and they dont cut off circulation plus just buy the regular lubricated ones the ones that are ribbed or labeled ultra pleasure or whatever are just a gimmick. Also dont use condoms from a health department or that are gave away free they suck and they tear easily.

Old 09-24-2003, 12:34 AM   #6

pvt94122 HB User
Go to spicygear.com and buy the sample pack. I found that I liked the durex ones in the pack, "intense" and "high sensation."

Old 09-26-2003, 07:53 AM   #7
(female)

Shaelynn HB User
I know I'm female but I wanted to get my .02 in on this topic. I prefer Lifestyles ribbed. There isn't that "rubber" smell that I feel Trojan has and it's a lot "thinner" to me & I can feel him better through it. Just my personal choice as well as that of my boyfriend.

------------------

"The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one's life."
-- Dalai Lama

[This message has been edited by Shaelynn (edited 09-26-2003).]

Closed Thread