It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2003, 08:24 PM   #1

soundtheory HB User
Post wierd impotence!

with my last gf, i had erections so much. and she wasnt that pleasant looking. my new girl, ive been with her for more than 8 months and ive always had an erection problem with her. she is way more tempting than the other hag. well, we broke up a while ago, and i did my last girl and my erection was just fluid again. then i got back with my better girl and its somewhat the same, little erection that would last 5 mins compared to hours. what is the problem and how can i help my self?

[This message has been edited by soundtheory (edited 09-25-2003).]

Old 09-26-2003, 12:26 AM   #2

steviet28 HB User
ive had the same problem too man, i dated a fat girl for years and always had no problems but with hot ones i do, i think its all in your head.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2003, 06:23 AM   #3
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Strange. Could this be some sort of self-esteem issue, thinking you aren't worthy of a good-looking mate? Could it be you are subconsiously afraid that someone will try to take your good-looking mate away from you, making you nervous? I don't know.

If a fatter or uglier guy had a girl who got all wet and horny just for him, he'd be pleased! But yeah, I hope you're able to overcome this.

Old 09-26-2003, 04:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

While some men will suffer from premature ejaclation with a beautiful women, others will be too nervous to keep it up. As you gain confidence, things should be ok. Talk it over with her and let her know how you feel.

Old 09-26-2003, 08:26 PM   #5

Cordy HB User
Exclamation

My man had his first every erectile problems with me. We've been together for a year, and he's doing a lot better now.
He says that I am a lot prettier than his last girl -(who was somewhat overweight). He's also 10 yrs older than me. He thought it was an age thing or a physical prob. But I thought it was a mental block: Sure enough, now that we trust eachother more he's in much better working order.
good luck guys!

Old 06-06-2004, 09:35 PM   #6

Dreamer3866 HB User
Re: wierd impotence!

Ok it's probably a mind thing going on as you say you've got back with your old girlfriend whom you called a 'hag" and it's fine!?
Yet with the newer one who you deem hotter you have a problem? That would tend to indicate it is psychological.
I'm just not too sure about calling the old girlfriend a hag then getting back with her almost as a 'test' to see if things are ok?
People are people and you wouldn't like to be termed an ugly dude or the such. Be careful because as a previous poster said perhaps you don't think you deserve this new girlfriend?
Take Care and be good to the ladies, Sam

Closed Thread