It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2003, 06:11 PM   #1

accorddude HB User
Post help...sex w/o condom.

i had sex (somewhat) with my xx girlfriend..not my recent one...i wasnt really turned on by her but it was unprotected. i didnt want to do it. she wanted it badly...i doubt i was inside of her all the way...since i wasnt fully sexually active.

she wanted it soo bad, i was barley hard...so basically it was my head that was in her...maybe 4 minutes and she finally came....i didnt care really but i was soo concerned about precum. i ejaculated about 30 minutes prior so that makes me less hard.

what are the chances of her becomming pregnant...i didnt *** ..nor was i near it...but precum is what im stressing about. i am soo concerned.

i wish i never did it, i wish i didnt. i am 20. please help me, im serious. if she becomes pregnant, my life is over.

is there a way we can find out now....or run some test for std's as well.

yes im stupid. dont throw it in my face please.

*pray*

Old 09-06-2003, 04:13 AM   #2

Spinos HB User
If you had ejaculated 30 minutes PRIOR to having intercourse you may have still had *** inside the shaft of the penis, then having unprotected sex afterward could easily have squeezed it into her....I remember from sex education they said drops of semen even on the upper legs have been known to get their way up into the woman and get her pregnant.

I would tell her and ask her to let you know if her period is at all late.....don't stress out until it IS actually like over 1 week late...at that point you can seek counseling.....your life won't be over, hang in there!

Spinos

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2003, 11:03 AM   #3

Tigrazhia HB User
Any time there is contact between vagina & penis, there's a risk of pregnancy.

Even a man's precum has sperm in it, and even though you said you weren't fully erect, there can still be sperm, either leftover from earlier or seeping out anyways.

I suggest a pregnancy kit if you are really worried, have your girlfriend take that pregnancy test...
Better to find out sooner if something happened.

Old 09-06-2003, 01:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
The odds are very low. Precum is essentially devoid of sperm. You might have a small amount of sperm left over from your pervious ejaculation and, unless you urinated, some of that might have possibly gotten inside her. Still, it takes a glob of semen to manage to get inside and fight off the womans natuaral defenses to achieve a pregnancy, so the lone-sperm theory of pregnancy is pretty much a myth. Plus, a woman is only fertile for a few days out of the month, so this reduces the odds, as well. Use this as a lesson - condoms next time.

Old 09-08-2003, 08:48 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User
As one of the posters stated, with any contact between the penis and vagina there is a chance of pregnancy.

And precum DOES contain sperm. There are many many women out there who have become pregnant from precum ( I being one of them) So dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Have her take a home pregnancy test....but mst of them arent accurate unless taken at a certain time.... they can be taken the day her period is late..some of them a bit sooner, but nothing but a blood test will help if its only been days since you were together.

But talk to her about it, and have her let you know if anything is going on

I certainly hope from now on you use protection....

I have a 7 mo old and my life BEGAN when she was born....so your life certainly isnt over, it would just change alot...

Old 09-29-2003, 04:04 PM   #6

accorddude HB User
sorrie for the long update, but she had her period and im safe. no more stupidity from me...thanks for the help buddies...

Closed Thread