It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2003, 01:34 PM   #1

wishful_thinking HB User
Post what do men think when a woman is "dry"?

if your with a woman and you begin to play with her but her vagina stays dry and doesnt seem to get "wet" what do you think?

do you take it as a sign of that your not turnming her on properly and that it is you? or that its her?

like how do YOU feel whan this happens

because if it is a man and they cant get a hard on i wud take it to be my fault that i didnt turn him on enough

Old 08-29-2003, 02:37 PM   #2

Modulus HB User
If I was fooling around with a woman and found out that she wasn't wet enough, I'd either lick my fingers or apply some lube.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 04:50 PM   #3

Sublime23 HB User
Hello Wishfull,

Usually when my girlfriend is dry, I try 3 things.

First I whisper to her ear hot words, how hot she is for example (normally this does the trick for she gets really turned on)

Second, othertimes I just use my saliva. When doing oral sex I keep gently applying saliva with my mouth. If not doing oral, I might lick my fingers real wet and gently glide through the opening of her vagina (can be very erotic, especially if she licks my fingers instead)

Third, I might use lube.

Sometimes my penis might also go dry, and I just simply apply saliva with my fingers so everything goes smooth again.

Hope it helped

Old 08-30-2003, 12:55 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
I guess I would think something like:"maaaannnnn, I m not good at this" and then would try figure out where im going wrong by talking with the girl.

Is that possible for a gal to be very turned on and still stay dry?

[This message has been edited by Miguel Antunes (edited 08-30-2003).]

Old 08-30-2003, 08:13 AM   #5
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
I don't think anything of it. This happens to my girl friend a lot during the week right after her period. I simply just reach for the trusty Astro Glide, and it's all smooth and wet from there.
G'luck

Old 08-31-2003, 07:56 AM   #6
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
She either has a hormone problem or needs a new boyfriend.

G

Old 08-31-2003, 09:20 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Talking

UUUHHHH!!!! That was NASTY!WATCH OUT!!! A BAD *** IN THE POST!! LOL!
GINE2D, u have a black heart!

Old 08-31-2003, 09:27 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
P.S- Just kidding ´round guys, no reason to get upset...So, its impossible for a girl to be hot and still be dry? I ask ´couse I know its posible for a guy to be hot and still stay flacid...I mean, that is what I heared...never happened with me but... hey, im 18, so...

Old 08-31-2003, 03:49 PM   #9
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
Yes it is very possible for a woman to be aroused, excited, but still relatively dry. It happens to men all the time when they 'can't get it up'. They're excited, the mind is ready and excited, but in both cases, the body just isn't cooperating. It happens. No big deal.

Old 08-31-2003, 04:12 PM   #10

LandLubber HB User
I don't think anything. I just reach into the night stand for some Vaseline (or SlamDunk lube when I can get it) and keep the party going.

Don't want to ruin the moment by thinking about it...

Old 08-31-2003, 11:58 PM   #11
(male)

edgework HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by LandLubber:
I don't think anything. I just reach into the night stand for some Vaseline (or SlamDunk lube when I can get it) and keep the party going.

Don't want to ruin the moment by thinking about it...
Agreed. If she's truly in the mood and wants to get it on, the physical arousal will come. It's nice when all the dominoes fall in the right order, but a little help is sometimes necessary.

------------------
If they get you asking
the wrong questions,
they don't have to worry
about the answers
about the answers

Old 09-02-2003, 08:56 AM   #12

hairjewels HB User
Unhappy

My husband and I have sex just about every night. I am completely turned on but sometimes I stay dry. My problem is due to allergy medications, depression medication. I am off all of that and I take a ton of vitamins and finding myself in the same boat. So I have to figure out which of my vitamins is drying me out. So if you are taking any kind of vitamin, medication for anything, that might be the problem.

Old 09-04-2003, 10:09 AM   #13
Inactive

Shel1974 HB User
Ok, just have to mention that using saliva as lubrication is a bad idea. Your girlfriend will get yeast infections from this. Your saliva has bacteria in it.....You should always use actual lubrication for this and try and buy some with out glycerine in it. O'My Lube, which you can buy off the net, is the most natural lubrication out there and it's made with hemp which helps fight against yeast infections.

It is very normal for a woman to be dry even though she's really turned on. IT can be a result from something as simple as not drinking enough water. Birth control pills, hormones, can also be the culprit. And other times, it means, she's just not turned on. If I get really 'bored', lol, I get dry. Other times I can be really turned on and still dry. I try and always use lube even if I am a little wet. Keeps things fun!!

Old 09-09-2003, 02:52 PM   #14

CandyRain HB User
Since we are on the "dry" subject I thought I'd ask....My husband said his ex girlfriend was constantly dry! He said they could hardly even have sex because she was screaming from being so dry and his schlong was throbbin from the pain!! I am the complete opposite....I get extremely wet! Why is it that some girls just dont get wet? Besides not being horny? Thanks guys :wink

Old 09-09-2003, 04:24 PM   #15

LandLubber HB User
CandyRain,

Why the %$#%$ didn't your husband use Vaseline® (or AstroGlide® or SlamDunk®) with the ex-GF?

I mean HELLO! He didn't have to go thru all that pain, etc.

Let's hope for your sake you never go dry.

Closed Thread