It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2003, 10:20 AM   #1

darkdragon87 HB User
Question What is the best lube?

I mean not any ordinary one you can buy from sex stores or what ever as like everyday stuff... soap hurts if it goes in my penis and i dont know what else i could use :-/

Old 10-01-2003, 12:26 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Check out WalMart Personal lubricant - inexpensive and very good

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2003, 12:50 PM   #3
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
WalMart? You're kidding, right? Am I supposed to stand in a long line carrying "personal lubricant" to give to a female cashier? Can you buy this at the pharmacy?

Old 10-01-2003, 01:41 PM   #4

Ddad26 HB User
yes .....there is a product you can get from Wallyworld . Its called Astroglide ....its mucho better than KY . KY tends to be sticky and sometimes doesnt last long before having to apply more . Astroglide is not a jelly like KY .....if i had to compare ...its almost the consistancy of babby oil. Me and the wife believe in it !!!

Old 10-01-2003, 06:45 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
WalMart has a large Pharmacy business - selling all the essentials. Their personal lubricant is almost identical to Astroglide at half the price.

Old 10-04-2003, 05:49 PM   #6

LandLubber HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkfur:
WalMart? You're kidding, right? Am I supposed to stand in a long line carrying "personal lubricant" to give to a female cashier? Can you buy this at the pharmacy?
What's the problem? Just pick up like 10 packs of gum and some other odds&ends. Nobody is gonna notice that little bottle of lube in your groceries.

What if the pharmacist is female?

Old 10-04-2003, 08:46 PM   #7
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Yeah, here's my shopping list:

Chicklets, Cheezies, TV guide, a thing of Tic-Tacs, and some Personal Lubricant. She'll never know, lol!

I am going to look for this stuff next time I'm at WalMart. If I pick some up, it'll be buried in a basket with a bunch of other stuff, in case I bump into someone I know.

Old 10-05-2003, 09:31 AM   #8
Veteran

camden HB User
I don't think that there is anything to be embarrassed about. It might be embarrassing if you ended up getting it from a cashier you know. There are male cashiers you know. Can't be anymore uncomfortable than buying comdoms or a female, such as myself, buying tampons and such from a male cashier!

Coming from a gal who used to be a cashier at a convenience store...I had better things to do than crack jokes about guys that came in buying comdoms and dirty magazines! I can tell you that I did find it amusing when a guy would come up with a bunch of items he didn't need, just to cover up the fact that he was buying a "personal item". Believe me, it does not go unoticed that there is some lube in that pile!lol! Good luck in your endenvours!

Old 10-05-2003, 11:39 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Talking

LOL! Yeah Dark, u should just pick the damm lube and end the whole sufering as fast as u can!LOL! Try to pick a good time to do it...a time without lines, so u can get in the store and get aut with ur lube, no complications.

Old 10-05-2003, 11:42 AM   #10

LandLubber HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by camden:

Coming from a gal who used to be a cashier at a convenience store...I had better things to do than crack jokes about guys that came in buying comdoms and dirty magazines! I can tell you that I did find it amusing when a guy would come up with a bunch of items he didn't need, just to cover up the fact that he was buying a "personal item". Believe me, it does not go unoticed that there is some lube in that pile!lol! Good luck in your endenvours!

Thanks alot camden. After that post, I'll be surprised if DarkFur ever buys any personal items ever again!

Old 10-05-2003, 02:04 PM   #11
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Ok, you guys. I was at WalMart earlier, but some chick had a demo table set up for something in the pharmacy dept. Can't shop for lube when I'm being watched!

Anyways, as I was leaving the pharmacy area (empty handed) I bump into the chattiest girl I work with! If I had lube in my hand then, I would have died, right there.

Don't worry, I'll do it eventually. I wanna try this stuff! I know what's it's like "sharking around" the block of a adult video store - eventually I get brave and go in, get it, and get out. I've even bought condoms (for yanking) from female cashiers. I can do this...

Old 10-05-2003, 04:05 PM   #12

LandLubber HB User
Hey DarkFur,

If you want to have some fun, when you buy the lube, also pick up several packs of condoms, then go over to the hardware department and get six feet of steel chain. Then buy a couple of black leather belts in the clothing section (if they have some with studding, even better). Oh, yeah, if it is a "Super Wal Mart" then go to the dairy case and get a can of Reddi-Whip and a jar of marascino cherries.

Once you lay all that stuff out on the checkout belt, ask the cashier if WalMart carries barbed wire, since you could not find any.

That ought to break the ice. Heh heh...

Old 10-06-2003, 03:17 PM   #13
Veteran

camden HB User
I just meant that the fact that you are trying to hide the lube tells the cashier that you are embarrassed! Do what you gotta do to get it done!

Don't they have a til right in the pharmacy? It seems that they have one in every other department. That way you can probably avoid a line up.

Old 10-07-2003, 09:38 AM   #14

CandyRain HB User
DARKFUR.........You are hilarious!!! You are sooo funny, I am laughing my a** off! You have a great sense of humor!

By the way I think Astroglide is the greatest! Yes at Wal-mart of course.

Closed Thread