It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
(male)

bob1978 HB User
weak erection and timing issue

Hi,

I am 36 years old and i got married in May this year. My sex life was great during the first three months. I had great erection and could last up to an hourin bed.

But during the last few weeks i am experiencing weak/soft erection and my timing is also effected and cannot last long, i discharge between 5 to 10 minutes max.

Its not that i am tired or exausted due to too much sex because even though when things were alright we used to do it just once or twice a day at the most.

I dont know if its medical reason or psychological but i also want to share few things which might be reason for whats happening to me

* i used to masturbate a lot before marriage.
** before my marriage i did not have a very active sex life. (have dated but just up to kissing and oral)
** i am having some problems in my job and proffessional career which has given me a hard time stressed me out.

waiting for answer.
bob

Old 09-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
(male)

bob1978 HB User
Re: weak erection and timing issue

I am waiting for an answer, a suggestion..... anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1978 View Post
** i am having some problems in my job and proffessional career which has given me a hard time stressed me out.

waiting for answer.
bob
Your answer is here.
Stress is the cause of your erection problems, try to unwind and relax a bit more.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-13-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
(male)

Boston Guy24 HB User

Maybe see an endocrinologist too and have them check all hormone levels just to be sure its not hormonal.Maybe it is just from the increased stress levels.Go on vacation ,even for a night or two away from the stress and see if you are better for it

Old 09-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
(male)

zhavo31 HB User

Quote:
Hi,

I am 36 years old and i got married in May this year. My sex life was great during the first three months. I had great erection and could last up to an hourin bed.

But during the last few weeks i am experiencing weak/soft erection and my timing is also effected and cannot last long, i discharge between 5 to 10 minutes max.

Its not that i am tired or exausted due to too much sex because even though when things were alright we used to do it just once or twice a day at the most.

I dont know if its medical reason or psychological but i also want to share few things which might be reason for whats happening to me

* i used to masturbate a lot before marriage.
** before my marriage i did not have a very active sex life. (have dated but just up to kissing and oral)

waiting for answer.
bob
Its most likely because of stress..

Old 10-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
(male)

Speed7484 HB User

Quote:
I am waiting for an answer, a suggestion..... anyone?
You hit the nail on the head. Stress is more than likely what's causing your problem. Try getting away for a weekend, leave alcohol out of your diet and just have fun.

Closed Thread