It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2003, 05:56 PM   #1

heavenisnevaeh333 HB User
Post guys opinion, how to get a guy to like a woman

I'm writing in response on how to get a guy to like you, here is my story, i'm a bit desperate.

Okay, you want detailed, here it is:

I'm 20 years old, I broke up with my fiance and father of my child after four years for my 17 year old hard *** neighbor. He doesn't even seem like 17, he's such a punk and I love it. I'm not into drugs or anything like that at all, but he is and for some reason that turns me on. A few days ago I went next door to tell him that I like him and he told me to come up into his room, we hung out for a bit and then we had sex, after that he told me that I had to go home because he can't have anyone sleeping over. He lives in his own apartment with his roomate but his Uncle that has custody of him lives down stairs. I left but the next day I called him and asked him if I could sleep there because I needed a place to sleep, he told me to call back, I did and his roomate said he wasn't home but he was because I could see him in the window. I fought with phone calls but by the end of the night he called me back asking me to come over. We had a great time chillin together in his room. We wrestled and talked and stuff like that and I thought it was fun but then we had sex again, after that I stayed for a bit but it was already 2am and he had to get up at 6am for work so he told me to leave.
The next day I called him to say hi and he told me to never call him again or else he'll place a restraining order on me, that i'm nuts for calling him, that he doesn't want me to ever call him or step foot near his house again.
His Uncle has custody of him because the the courts decided to split up his family after the guy I like stabbed some kid in the neck. His uncle is big and bad and fights all the time, noone wants to mess with his uncle. After we had sex he even told me not to tell a single soul, but everyone found out and now he doesn't want me over there. I'm not sure if it's because he hates me or because he's scared of his uncle.
His uncle doesn't have to know that he calls me, it's not like they live in the same apartment or anything so I don't understand why he just doesn't call me. Why would we have fun one night and then the next night he doesn't ever want me to go near him again?
I hope this is detailed enough for you...anymore details you need just let me know.
How to I get him to call me again. Everytime I try calling him he yells at me. I don't like giving up untill at least we are both on good terms, even better would be that he wants me to come back over his apartment again. What is going on in his head? What can I do to get him to really fall head over heals for me? I'll do anything, I'm not looking for love, i'm just looking for a way to get him to like me and that's all I want, then i'll be satisfied, if you know what I mean. Please help me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2003, 09:58 PM   #2

cj11 HB User
You can't make anyone like you,it just has to happen.
Sorry

Old 09-28-2003, 04:48 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
I think the question here is, "What's going on in YOUR head?"
Your post has baffled me and I'm going to try and say this as politely as I can. He is not going to call you back. He got what he wanted from you and then wanted nothing more. You have described a little boy of 17 who is and sounds like he's always been in trouble. He stabbed someone? He's into drugs? He treats you like dirt? And you want MORE?
You're 20, you have a child, you had a fiancee, and you're willing to give all that up so this little jerk can use you and humiliate you? What are YOU thinking?
Please try and develop some respect for yourself. Please stay away from trouble for the sake of your child.
I hope I haven't offended you but I feel like you need to be woken up. Please reread your post and imagine it was your best friend who wrote it. What would you say to her?
Good luck with this. Please be careful.

[This message has been edited by Meg28 (edited 09-28-2003).]

Old 09-28-2003, 07:07 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
Meg28 said it all.

Old 09-28-2003, 07:57 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Porto guy HB User
Thumbs up

Amen Meg28!

Old 09-30-2003, 11:30 PM   #6
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Meg28 said exactly what I was thinking also. But I do have one question, where was your baby while you were at his apt until 2am, or did your ex get the child when you split up?

Old 10-10-2003, 09:37 AM   #7

pozitoz HB User
i

[This message has been edited by pozitoz (edited 10-12-2003).]

Old 10-10-2003, 07:32 PM   #8

TangoBen HB User
having sex with someone under the age of 18 is illegal in MA. Continued association with this guy could mean loosing your child.
I'm not sure if there is a statute of limitations on statutory rape, in any event, he could tell the police a couple of years from now and you could still get busted.
Break off all contact now, for the sake of your child!

Closed Thread