HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   My husband complains his balls itch & hurt after sex. (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/91706-my-husband-complains-his-balls-itch-hurt-after-sex.html)

iunkim21 09-29-2003 04:00 PM

My husband complains his balls itch & hurt after sex.

My husband complains that after we have sex his balls hurt really bad. He sprays fungus spray on them everyday, he says it helps a little. The pain doesn't seem to go away. Days later his balls will hurt. Then on the inside of his legs he has these really bad stretch marks that are pushed into the skin. They are really deep. He went to the Doctor and they said nothing is wron. Help we just got marride and i miss not having the sex lives of someone my age. please help.

big boy 09-29-2003 11:41 PM

my opinion, get another look at it, maybe with a few different doctors.

ilaugh@myself.why 10-04-2003 04:46 PM

well that happens to me on occasion..
if the sex is too rough, then my balls start to hurt a bit.. and the itch is usually just from her sexual juices dripping on them..

however, i have no experience at all with the stretch marks.. that sounds strange.. probly isn't caused by the sex..

[This message has been edited by ilaugh@myself.why (edited 10-04-2003).]

Ben There 10-06-2003 03:19 AM

Unless he's absolutely positively certain that he's got something fungal (tinea pedis) going on down there he should CEASE using the fungal spray.

I did the same "dadgum" thing back in the '80's, and wound-up creating one heckuva problem. Those chemicals can irritate the heck out of your sensitive skin (scrotal and inside the upper thigh) - leaving pathways open to bacteria and even more irritation and problems.

Bacteria and fungae engage in open chemical warfare, in nature. When we discourage one, we often encourage the other. Once the skin has been compromised, look out Charlie Brown !!!

I (to this day) use skin moisturizers DAILY to promote the healthy status of my skin in those areas.

Find out (from a doctor if convenient) what if any infections might be present. Then, whatever course of ointment therapy that will yield the best results might be applied.

Either way STOP irritating the skin with that fungal spray (unless a specific fungoid infection is confirmed)...

Like my "user name" says... ;)

------------------
Am I here, yet ???

PS ~ I don't often say this, but I think the doctor you consulted "don't know diddly-squat" - see somebody that actually considers knowledge before they voice an opinion !!! My old doctor raised heck with me and put me on a rather odd and expensive blend of "stuff" that did the trick (the details of the prescription escape me - but it was VERY specific and worked VERY well). I'm shocked that his MD would ignore the deep dried cracks on his inner thighs... and especially with him spraying that fungus stuff DAILY !!!

[This message has been edited by Ben There (edited 10-06-2003).]

ggermany 10-11-2003 04:18 PM

Actually tenius pedia is athlete's foot and tenius curia is jock itch. It is the same thing, just different places.

Ben There 10-11-2003 04:52 PM

Astute observation. I had considered editing the post, but "tinea / tineus" (gee- is that a 5th declension masculine Latin noun ?) was the key idea. The leg-groin-crotch part is "cruris". Please pardon my faux-pas.

But then again, my momma used to imply that nobody likes a smart-*** !!!

------------------
Am I here, yet ???

[This message has been edited by Ben There (edited 10-11-2003).]

dylant 01-09-2005 01:11 AM

Re: My husband complains his balls itch & hurt after sex.

My area always itch after sex from the juice, hers and mine. Have to wash.

pilguss 01-10-2005 01:31 PM

Re: My husband complains his balls itch & hurt after sex.

[QUOTE=ggermany]Actually tenius pedia is athlete's foot and tenius curia is jock itch. It is the same thing, just different places.[/QUOTE]

Nonetheless, good advice from Ben There, IMO.

pilguss