It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2003, 08:00 AM   #1

BlueMonday HB User
Post Lack of semen at orgasm

My 18-year-old boyfriend and I have been sexually active for about five months. Over the past week, I have given him oral sex several times, and each time he orgasms there is very little (2 small drops at the most) or no semen. He jokes about being ďimpotentĒ, even though we both know he isnít. Now, I thought that constant masturbation could play a big role in it, but thatís never had an effect on things before. Could it have anything to do with health? And hereís an irrational, paranoid thought thatís slipped into the back of my mind- is he cheating on me during the day while Iím at school? Whatever it is, please give me information.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2003, 03:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Possibly he is masturbating. Guys that age tend to masturbate several times per week to as much as several times per day, regardless of whether they have a gf or not. He may be in that latter category and is simply drained from doing it too often.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2003, 07:48 AM   #3

BlueMonday HB User
Thank you for your reply. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix the problem?

Old 10-22-2003, 09:41 AM   #4
Inactive

focus HB User
If he is in fact masturbating frequently and having sex with you, then there is no problem. Guys can only produce so much semen in a given amount of time. He could be just drained. If you want to see more, the only way to get more is to ask him not to masturbate as much.

Closed Thread