It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
(male)

peterjones093 HB User
lip rash? white tongue/gums

this is weird but i had chlamydia and i didnt know and i tasted my own semen a few times... and now i have some sort of mouth infection. the doctor said its because of a vitamin deficiency but i know its not. im 100% sure its the same thing i had on my penis under the head on the shaft, its the same kind of 'rash'. its not really a rash and doesnt itch or anything but its really red and irritated and tingles sometimes, and it makes my top lip swollen. and in my mouth i get canker sores which i never got before this, and theres like this bubble near the back of my throat thats been there the whole time ive had the lip rash. but i cant tell the doctors what i did.. i suggested that it could've spread by touching my penis to go to the bathroom/masturbate and then not cleaning my hand properly, and he said thats not likely. he gave me an antifungal one of those 1 pill for a week things and it didnt work, and then gave me some antifungal 'losenge' or whatever, i had to suck on it. any advice to help me go about fixing this? :/ i dont think its a fungal infection, i think its oral chlamydia or something i dont know. but its bad. i can barely wipe my lips after eating without the spot getting really irritated. and theres little white dots in the red spot. i thought it was a cold sore or something when i first got it but its been here for like half a year now..so i barely go outside. which is why my doctor thinks i have a vitamin defieincy but ive always been like that really. but yeah, i brush my teeth daily and scrub my tongue alot but its still white. and it feels like plaque in my gums only a few hours after i brush my teeth. i read that oral thrush feels like that. anyway thanks if u can help

Last edited by peterjones093; 09-20-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: added

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
(male)

mcuttler HB User
Re: lip rash? white tongue/gums

First. Go see your doc give him or her the full story and don't worry about being embarrassed. Without your input he is treating the most likely cause of the infection which is fungal, also known as thrush. Typically oral fungal infections are associated with immune deficiency or taking antibiotics. Oral chlamydia infections are possible and need to be treated by antibiotics. It could be a virus. Hell, it's much less likely but it could be a primary herpetic stomatitis that usually shows up in children but seldom in adults. Impossible to tell over the internet.

The thing is that message boards are a very poor place to get medical advice. All postings are worthless including this one. Get your butt back in and see the doctor who is the only person who can diagnose the problem and get the proper treatment started.

Closed Thread