It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

Wasel HB User
An suffring

Am 27 yrs old male, not known to have any medical illness...
My problem is am addict to masturbation every day or at least 5 times per week..
How can i stop this ?! I saw many notes about this and the complication but realy i can't..
Plzz help me, advice me or treat me..
Thanx

Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: An suffring

Much too much masturbation could wear out your penis making it callous so that it takes a very long time and lots of effort to ejaculate. But daily sex or masturbation is usually considered good for men's health and not excessive. Basically, if you're not rubbing yourself until you're sore afterwards, you should be fine.

You might find a dietary connections to your sex drive and avoid certain foods that increase it. Certain amino acids (particularly arginine), dairy, chocolate, high fat and high calories in general have some effect in increasing hormone levels fueling sexual desire. You might find adjusting your diet in some healthy ways (like cutting out junk food), makes you feel more in control of your sexual desire.

You probably don't have anything to worry about with respect to your physical health as long (as you're keeping yourself clean). It sounds like you might be worried about your soul or moral health, and I don't know what to say about that. Not all religions (or even variants of the same religion) view masturbation as morally harmful. I think the real world is more interesting than religion (though many would disagree). You might find you get a better answer from a more religious person here or on a religious forum.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread