It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
(male)

Denon HB User
Foreskin swelling

Hi all, hope someone can help. For the past 3 yrs or so have been having issues on and off with my foreskin getting very inflamed after sex or masturbating. I have seen my doc who has done a number of tests and all coming up blank. Like i say it doesn't happen all the time just when it wants to. I have been with the same partner for 15 yrs. I have had all the thrush treatments going as has my partner just to make sure its not from her. I have come to the end of the road with my doc he says he cant do any more for me. At its worst the outer foreskin can blister which is very painful ,i use thrush creams to help it heal because i don't know what else to use. Is there anyone out there who can help. Cheers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Foreskin swelling

I probably don't have anything too useful to suggest.

Is there maybe way too much friction in sex/masturbation that causes it? Is it immediately after sex/masturbation or the morning after?

It might help to wash better and sooner after sex. I like to wash immediately after sex and within a couple hours of masturbating. And I use soap on my inner foreskin and glans, though those with more sensitive skin can get irritation from many soaps (especially oily ones like moisturizing soap).

It might help to toughen up your inner skin by keeping the foreskin retracted to leave the inner skin (actually mucosa) exposed to fabric in your clothes. The tougher skin this produces is less sensitive but less susceptible to infection and irritation.

The Following User Says Thank You to mc7 For This Useful Post:
Denon (11-08-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #3
(female)

whyme61 HB User
Re: Foreskin swelling

Sounds like maybe it is Herpes. Once you get the virus it never leaves. Have you been tested for this? You could have contracted it before the last 15 years. They have medicine for this to keep it at bay. Ask your doctor.
Good Luck

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whyme61 For This Useful Post:
Denon (11-08-2012), mc7 (11-08-2012)
Closed Thread