It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
(male)

forSMITH HB User
Wedding Soon and Penis Curved Downward =(

Dear Friends,
I have been reading the problems and solutions for a downward curved penis for almost few months everywhere on net. Searching google and other search engines to find the solution for my problem. Im really worried and finally i have just joined healthboards.com so that I cud actually post my own problem instead of reading other's and trying to get solution for my own.

Im getting married after 3 months and my penis is curved downwards to about 80 Degrees. Although the penis is real hard when its erect but downward curve makes me real worried. I never had sex with any of my girl friend for the same reason of fear factor. I just had sex once and that too with a prostitute just to let me know if i can satisfy a girl or not. Initially I started off with missionary position but then she told me that she takes over. Then we had sex in cowgirl position. I had a good sex and gave a good timing as well. I felt no pain at all and i enjoyed it too. By the end of sex, I had an open discussion with her and asked her that if Im ok in sex or not. She said that Im Ok and i need not to worry. She further said that my timing was good. It was my first ever experience of having sex with a girl and i cudnt even check or ask her if she has been discharged or not.
Now less than 3 months left in my marriage and im badly worried. The girl with whom Im getting married is virgin and have no sexual knowledge at all and I dont know if i wud possibly be able to satisfy her. Because the girl with whom I had sex earlier was an experienced prostitute and she managed the sex but this time i dont know.

Im sorry for writing such a long story and taking so much of urs precious time but i wud request u all to take out some time and advice me a good action. Which sex poitions wud be best and easy to execute with a penis like mine?
If i visit a urologist, can he treat it without a surgery coz I dont have time for surgery now and neither does I want to get into this stuff.
Is there any method to make it straight at my own by some diet or supplements of vitamins or something?
Awaiting the best answers from both males and females..
Please give detailed suggestions and comments. I shall be highly grateful. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
(male)

Manatee31 HB User
Re: Wedding Soon and Penis Curved Downward =(

The best way to find out what works or doesn't work is through practice. it may take a few sex sessions to find out what positions will get her off,or it my happen the first time y'all have sex. The best thing for you to do is communicate with her ask her what she likes and doesn't like. Y'all will find out what works. Don't be worried or nervous Everyone worries about sex at sometime. Y'all will be fine good Luck

Old 10-04-2012, 05:15 AM   #3
(male)

forSMITH HB User
Re: Wedding Soon and Penis Curved Downward =(

Thanks for the reply... And [could you] tell me that is 80 degree curve very abnormal or is it possible to have sex with penis like it??

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-04-2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Please type using full words. Thanks.

Closed Thread