It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
(male)

Greenlite HB User
A virgin with foreskin issues while having sex with another virgin

Hi, I have looked around other threads and googled for information but so far I havn't been able to find the answers, so if anyone can give me some advice it would be great! Thanks.

I can get the foreskin behind my glan (and clean the white stuff in between when it's flacid), but when it's erected, with the foreskin behind the glan, and when I rub forward and back in part of my wife's virgina, I feel discomfort in the bottom between the foreskin and the glan, where there's a rubber band/tendon like structure, I am a virgin myself and my wife is a virgin too, and I got into one point where I couldn't glide my penis any further, and she said I needed to push hard to get through the "virgin membrane" but I felt I could rip my foreskin off if I go too hard, what should I do? My wife said she could sit on it next time but I am worried that I might rip my foreskin off

I was thinking of using a condom but I seem to lose my erection everytime I put it on. Would any sore of lubrication from the Pharmacy help?

I did read the stretching instructions but I think my problem is different =P

Thanks so much!!

Old 11-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: A virgin with foreskin issues while having sex with another virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlite View Post
Your problem is actually not different. =P

Your problem is phimosis or frenulum breve. Both are easily corrected by gentle, gradual stretching.

And to answer your other question, sexual lubrication (from the Pharmacy) could probably help you both to enjoy sex more. Reducing friction with lube will make sex pull your foreskin back with less force, but you will still need to do the stretching in order to enjoy sex fully, because you risk tearing your foreskin if you don't stretch it out for easy full retraction with an erection. (During sex it will eventually be getting pulled back quite violently by the motion of coitus.)

The directions again: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/178155-stretching-fix-tight-foreskin-phimosis.html

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
(male)

daniel1988 HB User
Re: A virgin with foreskin issues while having sex with another virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlite View Post
Hi, I have looked around other threads and googled for information but so far I havn't been able to find the answers, so if anyone can give me some advice it would be great! Thanks.

I can get the foreskin behind my glan (and clean the white stuff in between when it's flacid), but when it's erected, with the foreskin behind the glan, and when I rub forward and back in part of my wife's virgina, I feel discomfort in the bottom between the foreskin and the glan, where there's a rubber band/tendon like structure, I am a virgin myself and my wife is a virgin too, and I got into one point where I couldn't glide my penis any further, and she said I needed to push hard to get through the "virgin membrane" but I felt I could rip my foreskin off if I go too hard, what should I do? My wife said she could sit on it next time but I am worried that I might rip my foreskin off

I was thinking of using a condom but I seem to lose my erection everytime I put it on. Would any sore of lubrication from the Pharmacy help?

Thanks so much!!
Alright your problem is what I had for the past 18 years unknowingly. Go see a doctor , get the steroid cream and use it to massage and stretch your penis. There are a couple way of doing it which you can find only. DO NOT CONSIDER CIRCUMSIZION unless you had tried every methods and it the last resort. I did my few years ago and there are complications .

Closed Thread