It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
(male)

bulldox HB User
Unhappy Possible to have sex without pulling foreskin?

Hi, first of all, excuse me for my bad english. I'm an 18 year old guy and I have been wondering about this for weeks now. It's not that I want to have sex now, it's just that I'm worried that this will be problematic in the future.

I just found out from my friend that you actually have to pull your foreskin to clean smega that accumulates under the skin. I didn't know till now, because my parents didn't tell me anything about this. After he told me, I tried to clean it, but I couldn't pull my foreskin past the head (it would hurt) so I got scared and stopped trying. I heard that you should stretch it about 5+ minutes during a bath but I'm too lazy to do all that.

I also heard that if you don't clean under the penis, your sex partner might get an infection.

So now the question is, is it safe to have sex while not cleaning under my skin? Can I just leave my penis as it is? I mean, I don't think the smega would get to her anyways since my penis foreskin is tight and can't be pulled down at all. I don't want to resort to stretching to pull my foreskin, I don't like it.

I want a professional response preferably a doctor, someone with credibility, I'm overthinking this too much

Last edited by bulldox; 10-15-2012 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Typo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Possible to have sex without pulling foreskin?

I think you are never going to be comfortable having sex with smegma on yourself. (I would assume your penis must smell terrible.) Do you want to feel confident when you have sex or do you want to try to hide the shameful secret of how dirty you are? Take pride in your hygiene and you'll be healthier too. You need to stretch your foreskin opening wide enough so that you can clean it. If it hurts at all when you're stretching, you may have stretched too much. You can't stretch it until it hurts, you have to be more gentle. Go slower. It can take a very long time to stretch it enough (months).

You have to stretch it so wide that you can have sex without risking it tearing. It needs to be able to slide all the way back even when you have an erection.

If you really can't do the stretching so that you can clean and have sex, you'll be susceptible to infections. And you may risk getting yeast infections repeatedly if you're not able to clean yourself. Infections can cause all kinds of other problems, eventually ruining your health. Just do the stretching.

And sorry I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you a lot of American doctors would just tell you to get circumcised. It's fairly expensive. It'll take 6-8 weeks to heal. And it'll remove 75% of the sensitivity of your penis, and that's sensitivity you might miss especially when you're older.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin, penis, sex